rubytuesday

Bonnie McKee

I love BOMBASTIC and her aesthetics but i just can't like her other songs :(

What other songs? American Girl? Sleepwalker? her self-titled album? or her unreleased? or what she's written for other singers?

lol she barely has any other officially released songs tho lmao

What other songs? American Girl? Sleepwalker? her self-titled album? or her unreleased? or what she's written for other singers?

lol she barely has any other officially released songs tho lmao

other songs i found on yt :P

nsaalk.jpg

I loved the video, I wonder what else is in her vault tho.

I really think she should redo and release Love Spell eventually. It's probably my fav song of her's and possibly her best.

Here's the Thorns music video:

the lyric video:

the link to buy or stream Thorns:

https://fanlink.to/Thorns

the link to buy merch:

https://www.districtlines.com/Bonnie-McKee

she said she's releasing everything as singles, and not an ep/album but everthing IS coming soon (but we all know how her soon works) she just needs to have thorns do well in order to keep things going.

yes this includes slay, hot city, forever 21 and all those bops. so STREAM OR BUY IT she seemed more concerned about streaming the video and on spotify so...whatever works.

I don't trust her, truth be told. I got into her in like 2017, Thorns was fresh new. By then, I already knew she was in like her third or fourth attempt of making a second album, and then nothing. Silence. A couple songs. silence. A couple more songs. More silence. And now, suddenly, she is doing a new album (for like the sixth or seventh time since her debut?). I'll believe it when I see it for streaming, honey. But I have literally zero hopes for this. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 5/5/2021 at 9:35 PM, konnichiwalski said:

No, the closest we got to it was a snippet from the intro she posted on her stories last year.

And, most likely, that will be the only we'll ever get from her, regarding that song :rip: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: