rubytuesday

Bonnie McKee

21 hours ago, lewisbennett1 said:

I got this reply from Bonnie on IG, so it looks like the plan for this upcoming album might be to include some of the shelved Epic tracks ?TO1ezaaKYfEk.jpg?o=1

Years ago she posted the lyrics to her unreleased song "Hallelujah", and I commented if she was actually going to release it or something. She liked it - but never alluded to the song again :rip: when it comes to her, we better believe she's not coming.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

36 minutes ago, 301 said:

there was a live yahoo performance that people tried to pass off as the studio version when trading but other than that no it hasn't leaked

Yeah you’re right, I never realised it was live I just thought it was censored. 

Not sure if we can share links on here or not but I tried to on mobile & it won’t paste.

it’s titled “I want it now” though? Wonder if that’s the original title & she just never corrected us

13 hours ago, 301 said:

Not sure if we can share links on here or not but I tried to on mobile & it won’t paste.

it’s titled “I want it now” though? Wonder if that’s the original title & she just never corrected us

That was probably the working title, cause the title on the original Yahoo video was I Wanna Call You.

自由になる自由がある