rubytuesday

Bonnie McKee

Don’t Get Mad Get Famous is out!

I can’t believe we finally have almost the entire album… a literal gay dream come true 

Just a shame that SLAY did not leak in higher quality 

23 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

The Epic tracks. In my opinion, her best material. My favourites are Electric Heaven, S.L.A.Y., I Wanna Fucking Call You and Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt.

For y'all updated folder: https://onlyfiles.io/f/79d37385e54749599d652693ae5d13e9

Hide contents

Includes:

American Girl

Electric Heaven

Everything But You

Hot City

I Wanna Fucking Call You

Jenny's Got a Boyfriend

Love Spell (Reworked) (she made this in like 2009 but reworked it for the album, and if I'm not wrong the version leaked years ago was the old one, not the reworked)

Outlaw

Rewind Your Heart

S.L.A.Y.

Sleepwalker

So Called Life

Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt

Stars In Your Heart

Unlock Your Love

Waking Up Diagonal

Do you have a link for just Love Spell? The ZIP file is taking hours to download for some reason.

EDIT: NVM, I just tried again and it downloaded within seconds

Mirage and Love You to Pieces also leaked. The former is NOT from the Epic sessions, it's from 2003. The latter is from 2014, I'm assuming it still belongs to the Epic tracks. And also, I didn't know about LYTP existence. I can't wait for Forever 21 to finally leak! It's the only one I need to finish my version of the album :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, junho1015 said:

Forever 21 please *_* i can't believe we will finally have the LP...a decade later 

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Mirage and Love You to Pieces also leaked. The former is NOT from the Epic sessions, it's from 2003. The latter is from 2014, I'm assuming it still belongs to the Epic tracks. And also, I didn't know about LYTP existence. I can't wait for Forever 21 to finally leak! It's the only one I need to finish my version of the album :bebe: 

we need Forever 21 to leak.

1 hour ago, Desert lamp said:

Apparently she was trying to buy masters to the Epic album in order to release it :toofunny:

Anyways, 

This sounds like the best performance of Forever 21 like skip to the chorus, it sounds so Godly and heavenly

She’s been saying that she’s been buying them back since 2018. She’s aware of the leaks. I’m sure she’s talking to Epic about how these tracks have gotten out after 9 years. Let’s be honest, since she left we’ve had 1 EP, a few singles and features. She’s had at least 2 cancelled second albums, and another cancelled EP. She could have released something more substantial in 9 years surely?

2 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

Apparently she was trying to buy masters to the Epic album in order to release it 

She has had the masters for years. But either way that is kinds pointless because she's also been saying for years that these songs need to be re-recorded and re-produced because she felt there were kinda dated.

自由になる自由がある

18 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

She has had the masters for years. But either way that is kinds pointless because she's also been saying for years that these songs need to be re-recorded and re-produced because she felt there were kinda dated.

She doesn’t seem to have faith that her work is good enough. She re recorded Trouble, I get that she likes to keep her old songs and rework them but put something out. She’s been recording forever. 

I'm pretty sure she was slowly buying the masters back over time, not all at once. I wonder if the person responsible for the leaks is connected to the label and did this to spite her after spending all that money on getting them. :toofunny:

BzhmW.png

13 minutes ago, drewby said:

I'm pretty sure she was slowly buying the masters back over time, not all at once. I wonder if the person responsible for the leaks is connected to the label and did this to spite her after spending all that money on getting them. :toofunny:

As much as I love the leaks, these are all unfinished and people try to master them etc.

If she was really intended to release them I'm sad we ruined it all for her. Apparently she confirmed a music video releasing for Slay this year and said if leaks don't stop she won't release anything at all