rubytuesday

Bonnie McKee

1 hour ago, Desert lamp said:

As much as I love the leaks, these are all unfinished and people try to master them etc.

If she was really intended to release them I'm sad we ruined it all for her. Apparently she confirmed a music video releasing for Slay this year and said if leaks don't stop she won't release anything at all

Felt attacked lol. I've done a couple remasters here and there, but it's not true all of these are unfinished. Just a few. Most of these actually sound very polished.

----

Not supporting the leaks, but also I don't really think she is as connected to the songs as she was back when she began making them. That drastically reduces the chances of her releasing these tracks. I'd be happy if she does, but I can't be surprised if she doesn't. If she didn't once she got back the rights to them, it's harder she will do with every day that passes. But I hope she can release anything soon, if not this material, anything newer. As much as I like less her most recent releases (everything after Thorns), it's not terrible stuff, she is still there and I'm here for it.

----

In a much happier note, I made a tracker for her material! Both released and unreleased. I've tried to compile the information from years ago, but I think this is as accurate as possible. Hope it's useful for anyone who needs it! (No download links tho).

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

As much as I love the leaks, these are all unfinished and people try to master them etc.

If she was really intended to release them I'm sad we ruined it all for her. Apparently she confirmed a music video releasing for Slay this year and said if leaks don't stop she won't release anything at all

Where is this info coming from? I've seen it mentioned somewhere else too but can't find any source

自由になる自由がある

Just now, konnichiwalski said:

Where is this info coming from? I've seen it mentioned somewhere else too but can't find any source

She commented in Instagram if I'm not mistaken. Like, in comments of her posts - but I haven't seen which posts, only like ss of the comment sections. I don't know how old is that either.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

this is all that is left from the white board, OMG WE HAVE THE ALBUM AFTER FOREVER 21 LEAKS, and wild card and show me your love

1. American Girl
  2. Forever 21
  3. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt
  4. Waking Up Diagonal
  5. I Wanna Fuckin' Call You
  6. Outlaw
  7. Electric Heaven
  8. Everything But You
  9. Rewind Your Heart
  10. Jenny's Got a Boyfriend
  11. Show Me Your Love
  12. Worst In Me
  13. Hit Man
  14. Wild Card
  15. Mirage
  16. Hot City
  17. Sleepwalker
  18. Don't Get Mad, Get Famous

5 minutes ago, Sister Ray said:

this is all that is left from the white board, OMG WE HAVE THE ALBUM AFTER FOREVER 21 LEAKS, and wild card and show me your love

1. American Girl
  2. Forever 21
  4. Waking Up Diagonal
  6. Outlaw
  7. Electric Heaven
  8. Everything But You
  9. Rewind Your Heart
  11. Show Me Your Love
  12. Worst In Me
  13. Hit Man
  14. Wild Card
  15. Mirage
  16. Hot City
  17. Sleepwalker

"Right Now" wasn't on the whiteboard, but she performed it alongside a lot of the other Epic era songs, so that's another one to consider. People do claim to have it, though.

53 minutes ago, Sister Ray said:

1. American Girl
  2. Forever 21
  4. Waking Up Diagonal
  6. Outlaw
  7. Electric Heaven
  8. Everything But You
  9. Rewind Your Heart
  11. Show Me Your Love
  12. Worst In Me
  13. Hit Man
  14. Wild Card
  15. Mirage
  16. Hot City
  17. Sleepwalker

Apparently the Mirage that leaked is not the one from the whiteboard. It seems that one is a Trouble outtake.

自由になる自由がある

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

he did it's on his flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kallumlavigne/

I just wanted to make sure someone wasn't stealing his work

I still don't know what to call the album? I thought about 'Hot City' or 'Get Famous' but there aren't any good covers with those names

28 minutes ago, Sister Ray said:

I just wanted to make sure someone wasn't stealing his work

I still don't know what to call the album? I thought about 'Hot City' or 'Get Famous' but there aren't any good covers with those names

I'm using Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt as a title, that was the title listed on her engineer's site.

I wish I could find a good cover for it though.

自由になる自由がある

2 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

I'm using Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt as a title, that was the title listed on her engineer's site.

I wish I could find a good cover for it though.

That's the title I was using too. I made this cover for it, but I noticed @kallumlavigne had a better cover on his twitter (the bottom pic)

993fb536d18ab126f44d501825a22f22.jpg#993

FIwL_c7XIBEgovK?format=jpg&name=large

4 hours ago, Beauty King said:

"Right Now" wasn't on the whiteboard, but she performed it alongside a lot of the other Epic era songs, so that's another one to consider. People do claim to have it, though.

Hit Me Up is a strong contender too I guess