rubytuesday

Bonnie McKee

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

You mean the album she recorded during her days signed to Epic Records and now she's trying to get the rights back? After confirming she still has issues getting the rights for most of the songs back, she hasn't said anything else. I think it's safe to assume it's not coming anytime soon.

Now, she has another album ready-ish to be released, with a darker sound and finished in 2019-2020. However, apparently she wants the Epic album to be her comeback and then drop the other one. Who knows at this point.

Thankss for the info! much appreciated :party:

also I think she could use a Darker tone, that would be dope! Something like Sleepwalker, Ferocious or I Want It All

29 minutes ago, 301 said:

the dark album from what i remember reading around like thorns die happy and songs like that

Nope, the Thorns project was likely an EP to be released in 2017/18, with Thorns, Die Happy, Dirty Laundry and likely Mad Mad World. iirc Hey Alligator was also intended for it but then given to Galantis and reworked into a (horrible) EDM track.

She then worked in a different album in 2019/20 and is likely finished, it even has a tracklist (but remains unleaked) and no songs have leaked from it. Allegedly, Bonnie wants to release it sometime after the Epic album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, ALIEN SUPERSTAR said:

is there a bonnie masterpost anywhere? I accidentally deleted her unreleased :(

I would be happy to help but my folder is just so messy and outdated, I hope I have something substantial to send in a couple days :pray2: 

OMG SHE'S FINALLY COMING FOR REALZ THIS TIME???? :oprah4: as long as Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt, Just a Kiss and Electric Heaven are on it I'll be sooo happy, stan card renewed!

I highkey hope she has like three albums in the vault for the next few years

9 hours ago, FkaIl said:

Wait, we're getting American Girl (Bonnie's Version) on the album? I see it in the song title stack :oprah4: R.I.P. Epic Records

that VHS stack is not the tracklist i'm p sure, and iirc she said she doesn't have the publishing rights for American Girl + it was officially released anyways so probably it won't be included. she re-recorded everything else because no other song was released.

6 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Someone posted slay and get famous double drop  but it’s a only 1:19 for famous :rip:

she said DGMGF was pretty much a shitshow and that she could probably drop it for TikTok so maybe that's why lol, in the end what we have is looped, probably she never added another verse to it so she just compiled the verse with the chorus and called it a day? I'm glad we're getting it tho!