Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

TV in Black & White

Glad you can't kill me! I have lots of amazing things to do in life still including... facing the fact that there are lots of CUNTS in our planet.

omg r u serious? 

*squirts syrupy discharge on your face* 

ZRBNill.jpg

Definitely "1 Greenwich Avenue," if we need a fellow New Yorker to vouch for it. :giggle:

The music and the lyrics are very simple but to the point, which I love, though it did take the second playthrough for me to really love it (though a part of me that grows smaller still cringes when I hear the "ex-girl boo," especially the "boo.")

Just a very beautiful song. I would say that this is the best leak of the past few months, but I already said that about Beautiful Player (and was proven wrong by TVBW,) so I'm going to say it: TVBW is the best leak of the past few months (and now I wait for "I'm Fucked...")

My friend just sent me this - a pretty popular TikToker (2.4M followers) posted this video with a TV in Black & White audio. Could this be the next viral unreleased song, such as Queen of Disaster?

https://www.tiktok.com/@mooptopia/video/6862847446679129350

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

My friend just sent me this - a pretty popular TikToker (2.4M followers) posted this video with a TV in Black & White audio. Could this be the next viral unreleased song, such as Queen of Disaster?

https://www.tiktok.com/@mooptopia/video/6862847446679129350

lanz is missing out on some good money by not officially releasing QoD

negAbhB.png

hi, does anyone have a file for this? it is completely wiped off youtube and soundcloud :(

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Break Me Down said:

THANK YOU <333:kiss2:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ