TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

...........i'd prefer lana being the only woman in the video (except for maybe chuck) and her being surrounded by old men who want to bang her, not weird celebrity/jesus impersonators

But it will be a long video so its likely that lana wont be the only girl here. And these girls look like strippers i dont think they will interrupte the story anyhow.

Well with the cheap impersonators and strippers this definitely looks more trashy and less serious like the Ride/National Anthem videos

I was just thinking that what if they just won't really show the Elvis, Marilyn and Jesus impersonators that well (like, close-up stuff) but take advantage of their silhouettes/profiles with limited lightning or something? I don't know but I kinda hope so because after all it would be a shame if this video turned out to be something like a parody, making it somewhat cheap-looking (at least for me) when it could be really artistic and really beautiful. idk if this makes any sense but yeah  :eek: 

And the strippers... I don't really mind the video having them since you just turn the whole stripper context into something melancholically beautiful if you know how (again, I don't know if this makes sense to you guys :facepalm:)

It rubs me the wrong way, all of it. I just don't know how this mess could turn out good. And I will eat my words if it does.

So do I.  Impersonators, strippers, tattoo... it just too trashy. It seems that she wants to recreate the vision she had some years ago as Lizzie, this white trash american way of life from beat culture, not really sure how I feel about it. But I do hope it will turn out in something good

tumblr_mp81n5uuh11r861hjo1_500.jpg

Actors will be playing Elvis and Marilyn.

And I thought painting the strings out of the frames of that flying angle scene would take a lot of time... 

i think we all know how trashy lana can be lmao this doesn't even surprise me. All her videos have been good (with the exception of blue jeans  :usrs:) so i'm sure we'll all love it and re-fall in love with her

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

i think we all know how trashy lana can be lmao this doesn't even surprise me. All her videos have been good (with the exception of blue jeans  :usrs:) so i'm sure we'll all love it and re-fall in love with her

Gurl Blue Jeans is flawless and you will deal hahaha. It's my favorite video of hers, the visuals and emotion it gives it's just beautiful. 

And I don't know what to think anymore. Those impersonators are not cool :defeated: I hope they play something in the background, and aren't a main focus. 

Blue Jeans is G_d

Come on now, it's Lana and Anthony Mandler!  (Ride and National Anthem, anyone)

Of course it will be artistic and beautiful and flawless!

I'm sure it will come together really well in the end.

i think we all know how trashy lana can be lmao this doesn't even surprise me. All her videos have been good (with the exception of blue jeans and summertime sadness  :usrs:) so i'm sure we'll all love it and re-fall in love with her

This tbh. (even the blue jeans part :creep: )

And I hope the music video will make people shut up about Body Electric and make them love it, come on it's her best song ever (no one understands me!!! :crying4: )

OMG how can one not like Blue Jeans?! :ohno:

Seriously though, why? I'm really curious now!

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

OMG how can one not like Blue Jeans?! :ohno:

Seriously though, why? I'm really curious now!

idk it just really annoys me maybe because its in all black and white and because bradley swallow or w/e is a dick lmao

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~