TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

Ughhhh

1045063_10201412739418549_140939117_n.jp

So PERF, I knew the car wasn't for Bel Air

If it is Tropico, it will be one long story. And I dont think it is coincidence that this car is chevrolet bel-air.

The internet is not destroying the element of surprise enough, we need more. Where’s the video treatment and the storyboards? Fuck it, can we get some of the dailies? This guessing game is not going to cut it. I need to put my Google glasses on and activate the internet chip underneath my skin.   

Also, just a heads up here. If you want to make some extra cash, listen up, i’m feeling philanthropic. I will be giving out $100 to each and every forum member who, upon this video being released in its final form, refrains from making a post about how:

-The video is flawless.

-The video is epic. 

-The video is the most (anything) you’ve ever seen in your entire life. 

-You are dying.

-You are are crying. 

-You can’t breathe. 

-You have been slayed.

-You need someone to hold you. 

-Lana looks flawless.

-Lana looks perfect.

-Lana looks fat. 

-Lana needs to lose weight.

-Lana needs to tone her abs. 

-Stripping represents the loss of innocence. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I was just thinking that what if they just won't really show the Elvis, Marilyn and Jesus impersonators that well (like, close-up stuff) but take advantage of their silhouettes/profiles with limited lightning or something? I don't know but I kinda hope so because after all it would be a shame if this video turned out to be something like a parody, making it somewhat cheap-looking (at least for me) when it could be really artistic and really beautiful. idk if this makes any sense but yeah  :eek:

And the strippers... I don't really mind the video having them since you just turn the whole stripper context into something melancholically beautiful if you know how (again, I don't know if this makes sense to you guys :facepalm:)

With their shitty likeliness I'm 100% sure they'll be long distanced, or at least extremely subtle shots of them where it'll almost be like a cameo.

I think everybody needs to calm down and try not to prejudge anything at the moment. I mean, at the end they're probably not gonna use all of the scenes filmed anyway.

The internet is not destroying the element of surprise enough, we need more. Where’s the video treatment and the storyboards? Fuck it, can we get some of the dailies? This guessing game is not going to cut it. I need to put my Google glasses on and activate the internet chip underneath my skin.   

Also, just a heads up here. If you want to make some extra cash, listen up, i’m feeling philanthropic. I will be giving out $100 to each and every forum member who, upon this video being released in its final form, refrains from making a post about how:

-The video is flawless.

-The video is epic. 

-You are dying.

-You are are crying. 

-You can’t breathe. 

-You have been slayed.

-Lana looks flawless.

-Lana looks perfect.

-Lana looks fat. 

Take it a little more seriously, Monicker.

-The video is flawless.

-The video is epic. 

-You are dying.

-You are are crying. 

-You can’t breathe. 

-You have been slayed.

-Lana looks flawless.

-Lana looks perfect.

-Lana looks fat. 

I'm taking you up on this offer. Expect my bank details soon.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Please let the albino model be Jesus! Jesus was already black, a women, a black women, white, and etc. But I dont remember a albino Jesus. Also love trashy artists as Elvis and MM this is seriously exciting me. I love trashy in HD

glgcDdT.gif

-The video is flawless.

-The video is epic. 

-You are dying.

-You are are crying. 

-You can’t breathe. 

-You have been slayed.

-Lana looks flawless.

-Lana looks perfect.

-Lana looks fat. 

WhaTs great about this is you're gonna save a lot of mONEY! $$$$$$$$€£¥¥¥!

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Take it a little more seriously, Monicker.

You want this D, don't you? That's what this is about? 

I'm taking you up on this offer. Expect my bank details soon.

For you, provided you adhere to the guidelines, i’m just gonna send you a whole case of assorted nail polish. A value well over $100.  :hooker:  :creep:  :ohno:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

https://vine.co/v/hadugeAlOmj

cholas del lana del rey~~

Oh that pink-haired girl is much prettier in motion.

You want this D, don't you? That's what this is about?

It's why I'm still here on lanaboards.com

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/2986-embarrassing-pictures-of-you/

Noooo. that albine guy will be her lover

article-2352064-1A988A99000005DC-756_634

That's so cool!

That guy is HOT!

The car will probably be present in all the songs, maybe they will be traveling a lot "On their way" :flutter: