Deleted User

London Grammar

There's something about them that I can't pinpoint, but there's this atmosphere that they set that is just...broodingly lovely.

I can see the likeness of Russian Red lyrically, definitely, but I have to say they sonically remind me of a combination between Daughter and Wye Oak more than anything.

My favorite songs have to be "Shyer," "Wasting My Young Years," "Metal & Dust," "Hey Now," and "Strong." "Shyer" is just perfect.

So glad I checked out this page last night, I've been feening for new music! :mariah:

hey so BUMP!

I really need their b-sides/covers/unreleased. I had like 5 songs a while back but I lost them :( Could someone send me a zip again?

Literally came to ask if I have everything...I could send these?

d9tV6Pb.png

@anyone else is that all?

LONDON GRAMMAR

08106c_ac119ed6d78646ec92b5befda75869e3.

Why isn't there any thread dedicated for London Grammar? Many of you know this group, or everyone I guess. u.u

London Grammar is a British trio formed by Hannah Reid, Dan Rothman and Dominic 'Dot' Major. Their debut EP Metal & Dust was released in February 2013 by Metal & Dust Recordings Ltd, while their debut album If You Wait was released on 9 September 2013. If You Wait has been certified platinum in Australia and the UK, shipping over 70,000 and 300,000 copies respectively.

Hannah Reid wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Awwwww