Real Deal

BANKS

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

So... yesterday BANKS uploaded a few behind the scenes from the movie she made during The Altar era, she even shared a video of a young girls choir practicing for the performance they did along with BANKS for Mother Earth as shown in the movie. 

She mentioned that she didn't release it because the perfectionist in her said it wasn't good enough, but now she believes is good enough and that she must let her art be free to be enjoyed.

Sadly today the post is gone at instagram. I wonder if she took back what she claimed, me along with many fans commented that we are eager to watch the movie, but I'm afraid that some of her toxic fans pushed her back to make up her mind with posts like: "then release it."

this one was filmed in 2016 december and it was a medley of the altar songs, it was also called "memoir of the fallen ones." i was so jealous of the fans who were able to watch it with virtual reality back in 2017. it is sad she chose not to release it, i'm sure it was beautiful

43 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

this one was filmed in 2016 december and it was a medley of the altar songs, it was also called "memoir of the fallen ones." i was so jealous of the fans who were able to watch it with virtual reality back in 2017. it is sad she chose not to release it, i'm sure it was beautiful

Now I'm jealous too! 

Do you know which songs she did? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, Roger said:

Now I'm jealous too! 

Do you know which songs she did? 

i don't remember at all :( i think fans who watched it didn't share which songs was there, or i forgot dskdsjds. but i remember someone said there were a few rooms and in every one of them there were different "the altar" songs with visuals, but not every song. banks was walking through rooms and you were following her. 
this is from "memoir of the fallen ones" https://www.instagram.com/p/BRD4TdiBD6j/

2 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

i don't remember at all :( i think fans who watched it didn't share which songs was there, or i forgot dskdsjds. but i remember someone said there were a few rooms and in every one of them there were different "the altar" songs with visuals, but not every song. banks was walking through rooms and you were following her. 
this is from "memoir of the fallen ones" https://www.instagram.com/p/BRD4TdiBD6j/

Thanks for sharing, it looks damn good

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Has anything of hers leaked in the last year or two? I haven’t kept up since

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

If anyone needs an artist to listen to until she comes back I suggest Mothica, I see people comparing her to BANKS all the time 

I didn't find much of a connection tbh 

11 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

If anyone needs an artist to listen to until she comes back I suggest Mothica, I see people comparing her to BANKS all the time 

Sounds more Halsey “Badlands” era 2 me. But her Blue Hour album is good! 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Wow that snippet.

I hate how much she teases between albums and from at least 10 teasers she only releases 1 song

1 hour ago, StarryEyed said:

She's in the studio with the guy that produced Brain :defeated: also yesterday she posted some demonic fanart and teased a new era starting soon in the comments

Brain is her best single tbh so Im excited af

Also Tove Lo posted in that demonic fanart two emojis

11 hours ago, StarryEyed said:

She's in the studio with the guy that produced Brain :defeated: also yesterday she posted some demonic fanart and teased a new era starting soon in the comments

omg let’s pray :defeated:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever