Real Deal

BANKS

SHE IS WORKING WITH TEED !!!!!!!':^'!:^:!^!+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. FUCK EM ONLY WE KNOW STANS WON. I WON. he also produced you should know..., under the table, warm water, bedroom wall, and i drove you crazy. if she doesn't release any of teed tracks i'm fucking gonna collapse. 
she was also working with different producers? and some other old ones i think?? BITCH IS COMING WITH HER THE BEST ALBUM. 
OMG also she was doing some self producing and stuff... i'm fuCKING COLLAPSING

6 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

SHE IS WORKING WITH TEED !!!!!!!':^'!:^:!^!+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. FUCK EM ONLY WE KNOW STANS WON. I WON. he also produced you should know..., under the table, warm water, bedroom wall, and i drove you crazy. if she doesn't release any of teed tracks i'm fucking gonna collapse. 
she was also working with different producers? and some other old ones i think?? BITCH IS COMING WITH HER THE BEST ALBUM. 

Idk who that is but Bedroom Wall is my fav on the album

On 28/1/2021 at 6:57 PM, StarryEyed said:

She's in the studio with the guy that produced Brain :defeated: also yesterday she posted some demonic fanart and teased a new era starting soon in the comments

5 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

5 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Idk who that is but Bedroom Wall is my fav on the album

Fuck her fourth album is shaping up to be Goddess 2.0

Imagine Goddess mixed with how badass The Altar is + how experimental III is. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 pages and saw she mentioned that The Altar movie and yet no release nnn so sad. The Altar deserved better. New music is exciting too. I think III didn't really grab me but I still think she's killing it.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:15 PM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

SHE IS AT THE STUDIO WITH LIDO (GUY WHO DID BETTER)
i cant believe we are about the witness a cultural reset 

(i wonder which songs she will decide to release though:toofunny:i'm sure we won't be able to hear that much of various producers songs:toofunny:)

9 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

(i wonder which songs she will decide to release though:toofunny:i'm sure we won't be able to hear that much of various producers songs:toofunny:)

omg better 2.0 incoming im not ready

there is literally no updates on the album, she just posts stories on instagram that's all, so i gathered the song titles from publishing websites (idk if this is their name, but it's fun to learn song titles) 

these are from Goddess era 100%
Loon
Know
This So Called Worry
You Don't Know Me Like That
Siren Song -  "an empowering track whose inspiration came many years ago when her mom, post-divorce, took her and her sister to Positano, Italy."

Mama Said - this gives me the altar vibes
Different Pages - this sounds like a goddess track tbh
Shadow - she was posting a lot about shadows after Goddess / pre The Altar so i’m guessing it’s from The Altar

3 of these were added at the same time at the beginning of the 2020 but one of them added later on or before, i can’t remember which one
Feelings
Together
Make It Up
Lift Me Up

these three added this year
Cocanium
You've Lost the Spark
Oath NG From - i have no idea about this title

ok, now leak something. 

2 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

there is literally no updates on the album, she just posts stories on instagram that's all, so i gathered the song titles from publishing websites (idk if this is their name, but it's fun to learn song titles) 

these are from Goddess era 100%
Loon
Know
This So Called Worry
You Don't Know Me Like That
Siren Song -  "an empowering track whose inspiration came many years ago when her mom, post-divorce, took her and her sister to Positano, Italy."

Mama Said - this gives me the altar vibes
Different Pages - this sounds like a goddess track tbh
Shadow - she was posting a lot about shadows after Goddess / pre The Altar so i’m guessing it’s from The Altar

3 of these were added at the same time at the beginning of the 2020 but one of them added later on or before, i can’t remember which one
Feelings
Together
Make It Up
Lift Me Up

these three added this year
Cocanium
You've Lost the Spark
Oath NG From - i have no idea about this title

ok, now leak something. 

There is so much she could tack into a compilation album full of unreleased songs ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 3/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

I’m still salty about Better being cut from The Altar. That track would have been an incredible closer.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

It's coming this Friday omg 

Finally we are eating