Real Deal

BANKS

5 hours ago, lovesick said:

THE COVER GUYS

E3dDH6WVkAAWpeu?format=jpg&name=small

this is definitely.......... different from everything she has done?? i'm not sure if i like it

this is camp but i don’t really vibe with it. the music is gonna be good so i’m fine

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

the way I've been begging more new music in the last pages prior to this announcement and she comes through <3 

III is so fucking good. I went back to it after a few months of not playing it and yup a masterpiece. Can't wait to see what she does this time <3

Instagram.com/y1anni

this song is like if gemini feed and fuck with myself had a baby while making a deal with the devil

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

holy shit this is like Goddess outtake mixed with The Altar mixed with III. this is fucking good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This cover looks like a picsart fan art of star boy by the weekend or something but the song is just as exciting as her earlier stuff.

Feels like the synths are programmed really similar if not the exact same as her past releases almost as if she sampled herself.