Real Deal

BANKS

Yeah, those are all of her released songs so far (and "Waiting Game" from the upcoming EP which I posted above in a soundcloud link), and there are no leaked demos/unreleased material from her either.  And I don't think she was under in a different name either, and the next EP is indeed called London.

Oh, that's fine! I want to wait a bit more to see if I get really hooked and then I'll buy her music on iTunes. I will wait until the London EP gets released before I download "Waiting Game" as a single or something. I am glad she doesn't have demos or stuff like that because when the artists do and their unreleased songs suck it's such a let down for me.

@ Glad you're a fan now!! :party: She also did a song with Lil Silva called which is called "Work". I think that would be the only song you're missing ;)

I'm happy I'll be seeing you often in another thread now! Partying together with our awesome music taste. :party:

Thank you!

Apparently she did a Weeknd cover since the last time this thread was active...:wtfney: Will prob have to youtube rip that one smh

She is adorable. I was looking for interviews with her on YouTube and this is the only one I've found so far but look how precious and pretty she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTlWxpCcdg

Also, she's playing at Coachella (Saturday) & the Governor's Ball Music Festival in June.

Needed album art for her covers of What You Need & In Your Eyes so I made one  :creep:

m9bpcg.jpg