Real Deal

BANKS

2 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Um…she has literal snake eyes on the vinyl version of the album cover and it looks so good! Is she really giving digital listeners the regular peasant version of the cover? How dare she!

i can't find the snake eyes one? all of the vinyl i've seen have the normal cover

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

holding back is such a grower, i listen to it all the time and it's so fun to sing along

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, Motopapi said:

holding back is such a grower, i listen to it all the times and it's so fun to sing along

It really got the excitement for the album back to me. 

I really lost interest with the other two singles. But now I'm hyped.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i love it, so happy she released since she said it was written six years ago. banks you’re a true poet

It's ok, her past ballads are way too perfect compared to this underwhelming song. But it's cute. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

am i tripping or she teased the “ive been away way too long” line before? maybe a snippet? idk i feel like i’ve heard it 

banks will be at lollapalooza in july in chicago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole