Real Deal

BANKS

the altar and iii are such insanely excellent albums... what the hell went wrong with serpentina 

goddess is very good but too long imo but brain is literally her best song. 

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

i still think it was brilliant that she said "begging me for thread, i think you need to change your brain" on judas :grinds:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i miss her and while serpentina was okay it def wasn't as good as altar or iii... but i'm excited for new music whenever she wants to give us some

also crowded places is still one of my favs it's so good :defeated:

9ISvyf0.gif

13 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

i thought she's azelia :burn:

the worst thing to happen to Banks career is getting confused with trash :oprah: you’re not the first person i’ve seen say this either :wat:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 5/6/2023 at 8:21 PM, viktoria said:

the altar and iii are such insanely excellent albums... what the hell went wrong with serpentina 

goddess is very good but too long imo but brain is literally her best song. 

Totally agree with you ♥ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Wow the Dolby Atmos mix of Stroke is very different to the stereo mix. It lacks so many effects and sounds very bare in comparison. 

Edit: damn the whole album is a mess in Dolby Atmos. The UHD version on the other hand is fantastic. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

i still can't believe she has a collab with kim petras coming 

I lowkey want it to be scrapped :bebe: I like Kim's music but I'm not a fan of the collab snippet (or her last three singles) but who knows

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

59 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I lowkey want it to be scrapped :bebe: I like Kim's music but I'm not a fan of the collab snippet (or her last three singles) but who knows

Where can I listen to the snippet? Got a link? 

19 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Wow the Dolby Atmos mix of Stroke is very different to the stereo mix. It lacks so many effects and sounds very bare in comparison. 

Edit: damn the whole album is a mess in Dolby Atmos. The UHD version on the other hand is fantastic. 

i think it's a different mix. the same for the fall and if we were made of water

7qhp.gif

On 5/13/2023 at 11:46 AM, fukksleep said:

the way that i never heard of banks:delish: looks like a very known queen

Check her music out, I recommend you to start with The Altar.

On 5/13/2023 at 2:23 PM, landeath said:

i think it's a different mix. the same for the fall and if we were made of water

Yeah, it feels so watered down :(

On 5/13/2023 at 11:42 AM, EXODUS said:

Where can I listen to the snippet? Got a link? 

I didn't save the snippet but iirc one of both artists teased it on her InstaStories

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Stooped down and out, you got me beggin’ for thread
To sew this hole up that you ripped in my head
Stupidly think you had it under control
Strapped down to something that you don't understand
Don't know what you were getting yourself into
You should have known, secretly, I think you knew

:usrs:

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif