Real Deal

BANKS

Me every time I see this thread pop up and think something new happened with her music only to see people still asking for The Altar's instrumentals :wtf:

when they leak i'll stop asking

9ISvyf0.gif

when they leak i'll stop asking

I know right!!!

There's a new banks forum banksvault.net that was just started today, hoping somebody on there has the rest of the instrumentals  :excited:

here's hoping  :candy:

yFSfc8m.jpg

okay so @BANKSturkey posted homemade isolated vocals for most of the songs on the altar and as far as I'm aware you need the instrumentals to be able to do that? I dmed her asking about it and now I'm getting my hopes up for the instrumentals yet again

okay so @BANKSturkey posted homemade isolated vocals for most of the songs on the altar and as far as I'm aware you need the instrumentals to be able to do that? I dmed her asking about it and now I'm getting my hopes up for the instrumentals yet again

she says “yeah i needed them. and then i got them.” and so far nothing else UGH i am going to combust waiting for these i swear

okay so to update the like one other person on here who cares:

banks turkey got the instrumentals from the creator of banksvault.net, Nathan, who says he got them from a publishing site right after the album was released. He wants to post them all to banksvault but he asked jill's manager for permission today bc he doesn't want to hurt her. I kind of doubt she's gonna give permission for her instrumentals to just be posted for free, so we may still be waiting for a while. I'm exhausted.  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

There's a new banks forum banksvault.net that was just started today, hoping somebody on there has the rest of the instrumentals  :excited:

im registered there as "subversive"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm still pretty new here and just found the BANKS thread. Just wanted to say she is an absolute goddess and Goddess and The Altar are two of the best albums on my playlist.

Poltergeist, Trainwreck, Mother Earth, and Someone New are my faves. I have inches touched Jillian's hand when front row at her concert on October 8th, 2014. Haven't washed it since.

edit: whoever found these instrumentals, I adore you. :legend:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

mmm talk about this. I want to hear moreeee

Nothing too magnificent but I got there two hours early because I'm obsessed and so I got front and center and was holding out my hand in between songs and she left her mic, walked up, and grabbed onto it. It was a little awkward but I died. I love her so much and I'd kill to see her live now because her show and confidence has grown so much. She was so cute and timid then and now she's a fucking force. Unfortunately, she's ignoring my state on this tour. :crying5:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.