Real Deal

BANKS

Call me tasteless but she was stupid for not using the intro hook to Gimme (ooh gimme that u-uh gimme that u-uh gimme that u-uh) in the song, it's way catchier than the actual hook/chorus and slaps HARD 

i mean, the chorus slaps, i just dont get why she didn't use that theme/tune for something else 

because its ugly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She went on a Beats 1 interview and apparently she stated she had 9 NEW tracks that she wants to release.

:air: Generous queen, Carly's impact :defeated:

one better be 'Hands On Me'

:defeated:

it sounds so gorgeous

She went on a Beats 1 interview and apparently she stated she had 9 NEW tracks that she wants to release.

:air: Generous queen, Carly's impact :defeated:

So I've read a lot of info on Twitter and Insta, so basically:

- Banks said she has more songs coming out soon

- Banks has 9 fully finished songs that she wants to release

- Banks said she will definitely perform Sawzall on tour

- Banks is making a music video for Contaminated

8nl2OpX.png

So I've read a lot of info on Twitter and Insta, so basically:

- Banks said she has more songs coming out soon

- Banks has 9 fully finished songs that she wants to release

- Banks said she will definitely perform Sawzall on tour

- Banks is making a music video for Contaminated

I need that X-Men song.

banks forgive me of my sins...i didn't like gimme at first listen but it's grown on me and it's probably one of my favorite songs thus far in the year. i listened to half the album but wasn't that impressed....so maybe i need to give it another shot now that i've also come around to stroke !

I belong to no one You belong to someone else but Maybe if we just rewind the tape? Gimme one more chance to Gimme one more chance to show you baby Maybe if you just realized what we could be? Maybe if you just relearned my name? Maybe if you just relearned my name? What about the life that we could make? We could grow older! What about love? What about love? What about love? What about love? I belong to no one You belong to someone else but Maybe if we just go back in time? Hurts to see you in real life but I can talk to you like this- is that okay? That’s the only way That’s the only way That’s the only way Promised me you would never love another You said it when we were under the covers What about the way we kiss the same? We could grow older What about love? What about love? What about love? What about love? What about what about what about what about love, what about love babe? What about what about what about what about love, what about love? What about what about what about what about love, what about love babe? What about what about what about what about love, what about love? I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU What about what about what about what about love, what about love babe? What about what about what about what about love love love love? What about what about what about what about love love love love love love? What about what about what about what about love babe, love baby?

I belong to no one You belong to someone else but Maybe if we just rewind the tape? Gimme one more chance to Gimme one more chance to show you baby Maybe if you just realized what we could be? Maybe if you just relearned my name? Maybe if you just relearned my name? What about the life that we could make? We could grow older! What about love? What about love? What about love? What about love? I belong to no one You belong to someone else but Maybe if we just go back in time? Hurts to see you in real life but I can talk to you like this- is that okay? That’s the only way That’s the only way That’s the only way Promised me you would never love another You said it when we were under the covers What about the way we kiss the same? We could grow older What about love? What about love? What about love? What about love? What about what about what about what about love, what about love babe? What about what about what about what about love, what about love? What about what about what about what about love, what about love babe? What about what about what about what about love, what about love? I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU What about what about what about what about love, what about love babe? What about what about what about what about love love love love? What about what about what about what about love love love love love love? What about what about what about what about love babe, love baby?

that is very interesting in paragraph form

This lyrics to this and Contaminated literally gut me every time I listen. The writing is so gooooood

ive been re-obsessed with gemini feed these days..phew that song aged like fine wine. everything from the production, to the vocals, to the lyrics, and the music video--its truly one of my favorite songs of all time. and the alter remains one of my fave albums.  :legend: