Real Deal

BANKS

Okay. I listened to her yesterday and I must say that I love her songs. I love how her instrumentals are so haunting and atmospheric, and her voice is so special too. :flutter: And she's also very pretty which's obviously a plus. :toofunny:

But the only released songs she has are the ones on Fall Over, the "Warm Water" single and the "In Your Eyes" cover? Three little questions: does she have any leaked songs/demos and has she ever had a career under another name? And is the next EP called London?

Okay. I listened to her yesterday and I must say that I love her songs. I love how her instrumentals are so haunting and atmospheric, and her voice is so special too. :flutter: And she's also very pretty which's obviously a plus. :toofunny:

But the only released songs she has are the ones on Fall Over, the "Warm Water" single and the "In Your Eyes" cover? Three little questions: does she have any leaked songs/demos and has she ever had a career under another name? And is the next EP called London?

Yeah, those are all of her released songs so far (and "Waiting Game" from the upcoming EP which I posted above in a soundcloud link), and there are no leaked demos/unreleased material from her either.  And I don't think she was under in a different name either, and the next EP is indeed called London.

tumblr_n1it25unLs1t2mndro3_r1_250.giftumblr_n1it25unLs1t2mndro2_r1_250.gif