Real Deal

BANKS

So 9 new songs when the album is released. Not bad  :smokes3:

Honestly I'm not a fan of the cover at all and "Goddess" isn't as amazing as I was expecting it to be, but maybe it's a grower. Don't worry, not throwing in the stan card yet though. 

Whaaat the cover is gorgeous

I was really anticipating June, though. Why are release dates either June or September? Can I get a July or sth? :republican:

Loads of registered titles that I was anticipating didn't make it :defeated: Loon (with SOHN!), Perfect, What's an Innovator, You Don't Know Me Like That...(Bring the Beat which I can do without lel)

I dig the cover but I get a feeling it cooooould be subject to change and just be like a single and/or placeholder cover at this point??

I hope there'd at least be a variation for the deluxe simply because all her artworks (+ the logo) slay and i want to see more   :pray2:

I dig the cover but I get a feeling it cooooould be subject to change and just be like a single and/or placeholder cover at this point??

I hope there'd at least be a variation for the deluxe simply because all her artworks (+ the logo) slay and i want to see more :pray2:

Yeah I'm kinda wondering this too. Like why can't this cover we have be the "Goddess" single cover and then us get a more glorious cover later?? :poordat:

H0bDaqU.gif

September seems so far though...

Like UV is supposed to come out in June and we don't have a tracklist nor an album cover

Although I'm not complaining about Goddess  :defeated:  :defeated:

btw do you guys think it's BANKS or Banks?

First we feel; then we fall.

Has anybody been able to find any unreleased songs by her yet? YDKMLT has been registered for a while now but isn't on the album. I got in touch with the co-writer but he didn't offer much as far as what it was for. He just said, "it's a good one" and when I asked if it was for future release or an unreleased gem he said "U never know..". 

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

Has anybody been able to find any unreleased songs by her yet? YDKMLT has been registered for a while now but isn't on the album. I got in touch with the co-writer but he didn't offer much as far as what it was for. He just said, "it's a good one" and when I asked if it was for future release or an unreleased gem he said "U never know..". 

:emma:

No but I wonder if anyone's really tried? Like maybe some Jillian Banks MySpaces lel

Anyone else finding that Goddess is a crazy grower? Lukewarm at first but today in the car it did things to me