Aaron

Aly & AJ

We Don’t Stop is THAT album!! I just wish they’d done a cover like Sanctuary instead of just throwing all the single covers into one pic & calling it a day. I haven’t fully listened to the new album yet but it sounded promising for the few songs I did play. 

14417469274.gif

Don't sleep on their new album, is one of the best of the year so far, if not the best, is catchy and timeless! 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4KWQ59OXCizPTrq9kADYQi?si=EUS75UyiRbGGe-psZ1rGxA&utm_source=copy-link

Do yourself a favor, you won't regret it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I jumped the bandwagon on release date, I only knew them from her Disney days they had bangers, THANK GOD I LISTENED TO THE NEW ALBUM, it is AMAZINg, aoty contender for me I'm not kidding I'm OBSSESED

I was looking on their store and the merch is sooo pretty, and the coloured vinyl!! OMG I'm truly in love, if I had a record player I would snatch 10 copies, Lana take notes

8nl2OpX.png

52 minutes ago, poetic jess said:

new song: 

The song is great, I just wish Aly vocals were in place of Josh's. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, 320kbps said:

Their newest album is such a great piece of work and I can't believe it's getting slept on... it has such good vibes throughout! Pretty Places & Lucky To Get Him are highlights for me

Yeah, such a sad case.

Stomach became my favorite post-Hollywood Records song, my favorite song from that era was (and still is) Flattery.

17 hours ago, 320kbps said:

Their newest album is such a great piece of work and I can't believe it's getting slept on... it has such good vibes throughout! Pretty Places & Lucky To Get Him are highlights for me

Lucky To Get Him is some next level Robyn type of shit, my favorite by far

8nl2OpX.png

Their entire third (shelved) album, the last one they recorded with Hollywood Records in 2009 between "Insomniatic" and their unreleased first independent album "Hothouse", just leaked full.

The only two songs that were missing since the songs started to leak SLOWLY in during 2009-2011 are "Civillian" and "Damaged".

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Their entire third (shelved) album, the last one they recorded with Hollywood Records in 2009 between "Insomniatic" and their unreleased first independent album "Hothouse", just leaked full.

The only two songs that were missing since the songs started to leak SLOWLY in during 2009-2011 are "Civillian" and "Damaged".

is there a masterpost or a tracker? i really want to get into all of their unreleased work too but i don’t really know where to look or what to look for

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

is there a masterpost or a tracker? i really want to get into all of their unreleased work too but i don’t really know where to look or what to look for

i want the unreleased song from Sanctuary

also my signed PBS vinyl FINALLY shipped after a year since i ordered it

negAbhB.png

6 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i want the unreleased song from Sanctuary

also my signed PBS vinyl FINALLY shipped after a year since i ordered it

Which unreleased song?

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Thank you! I'm very curious about it. 

Hopefully they will release it as a Sanctuary Fan Club exclusive or something.