Sign in to follow this  
elllipsis

The Strokes

Recent updates and shit.

So, Albert has released an EP titled AHJ on Julian's label. I'm not the biggest solo Albert fan but thought the EP was pretty good.

normal_AHJ_EP_01.jpg  normal_AHJ_EP_02.jpg

Cooker Ship & Carnal Cruise are the highlights imo. St. Justice is the (Vampire Weekend-ish sounding) single though; here's the official video:

and 3 wild Strokes records appear~

tumblr_muf7aifuq31qzyfvyo1_500.gif

---

Fab has also been busy. He recently made a public art installation in NYC outside the Rag + Bone store in East Houston Street, which was very well received.

bedd50dc2f2711e3b83922000ae91223_8.jpg

tumblr_mur8faHZG71r2xhs2o1_500.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

---

Screaming and shouting in the Strokes fandom followed Ryan Gentles' (manager) announcement via official newsletter that the band is supposedly working towards a "return to the scene" in 2014.

tumblr_muq7zuqTcw1qgjboxo1_500.jpg

---

And, last but not least, according to LA-based musician Moon King, Julian has been recording (solo? band?) stuff in LA these last few days.

17db374030abd3b184533b55894b19a0.png

---

That's all, folks.

julian-casablancas-strokes-Favim.com-374

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

:legend:Happy 10 year anniversary to me discovering The Strokes and becoming so entranced that I became a fan :legend:

Kind of surreal of how clearly I can mentally go back to this moment in 2011 and "see them for the first time" as a fan now. They're my all time favorite :gclap: