Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

RIP Cory Monteith

rly have no sympathy to drug addicts

That's really not fair. Addiction is a horrible thing to go through. It's not just doing drugs for fun, it's a disease. Cory had been struggling with addiction since he was 13 and he even checked himself into rehab a couple of months ago. Just because he may have overdosed does not change the fact that he's dead now. Like I said, addiction is a DISEASE. You'd probably have sympathy for someone who died from cancer or AIDS or alzheimers, so why not people struggling with addiction?

First he was on Glee that is a reason itself to be sorry for the guy. Now he dies in such a terrible way. Hope he didn't suffer or felt any pain. Feel sorry the most for Leah, his family and friends since the ones who stay are the ones who have to deal with the pain that death causes. He was also kind of hot. What a waste of a good life tbh. Drugs are shit. RIP

glgcDdT.gif

I've just posted this on my tumblr, I'm finding it hard to say it in the right way, so I'm just going to copy it from there:

So it’s been a few days since the news of Cory Monteith’s death - and I’m still feeling really unnerved and saddened by it all. I’m quite heartbroken, and I still can’t get my head around what has happened. 

I’ve been a huge fan of Glee from the beginning - And while I may have shown some distaste to elements of the shows third and fourth season - I’ve always supported and championed the show and its cast. I always will. As silly as it seems, they feel like an extended family to me. The show first came about when I was going through some really hard changes in my life, and it  really helped me. People can pass off the show as crap that’s “ruined music", but anyone who  watched and enjoyed the show knows that it is so much more than that. I have such a strong connection to it.

I have to say, I’ve always been smitten with Cory since seeing him in the pilot. He reminds me - both physically and personality wise - as someone who is very dear to my heart, so I have always had a connection to him. I, like many, always admired his humanitarianism away from the show - and he seemed like a genuinely nice person. He may have had personal troubles, but he sort help - something which should always be recognized.

Cory and his character Finn has always been the heart of the show. Finn was Glee. And while I think it’s distasteful to discuss the shows future at this time - I can’t see how the show is going to recover from this. The idea of the show continuing feels wrong to me.

Like I said, I’m taking all this quite hard still. I’m trying to keep quiet about the situation in my everyday life - people wont understand. But I’m sure many of us here are feeling the exact same way as me. I can’t even look or listen to anything related to Glee right now. Glee was the only TV show to make me cry - and that was down to its good heart. I think now, for awhile, I’ll be crying for a different reason.

RIP Cory.

:'(

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

That's really not fair. Addiction is a horrible thing to go through. It's not just doing drugs for fun, it's a disease. Cory had been struggling with addiction since he was 13 and he even checked himself into rehab a couple of months ago. Just because he may have overdosed does not change the fact that he's dead now. Like I said, addiction is a DISEASE. You'd probably have sympathy for someone who died from cancer or AIDS or alzheimers, so why not people struggling with addiction?

Please don't even compare drug addicts to Cancer patients or alzheimers sufferers are you kidding. 

If you're stupid enough to start taking drugs, suffer the consequence. His fault, brought on his own death.

Sadly people who get cancer, AIDS, or alzheimer's didn't get an option on which road to go down, drug users do - if they die, well, no-one else's fault but their own. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Please don't even compare drug addicts to Cancer patients or alzheimers sufferers are you kidding. 

If you're stupid enough to start taking drugs, suffer the consequence. His fault, brought on his own death.

Sadly people who get cancer, AIDS, or alzheimer's didn't get an option on which road to go down, drug users do - if they die, well, no-one else's fault but their own. 

In my mind life is a huge genetic lottery tbh. Addiction, cancer, Alzheimers...all a genetic lottery. Take my grandmothers mom for example: she  died with 101 years sleeping. Was probably more healthy than all of us but she did evrything wrong: drank a lot and smoked like crazy until the day she died. Took drugs in the 70. Imagine having a talk about MDNA and ecstasy with your great grands well that was me..

At 101 years she died sleeping never had any old people stuff not even back problems or artrits. Never had a heart attack or more than a cold. She was completely healthy. My grandfather (my dads dad) died at 60 years old of a heart attack. Never smoked, didnt drink, was a amateur marathon runner. Super fit and healthy one day he just had a heart attack out of the bloom. So if you ask me life is a lottery, enjoy the ride because Charlie Sheen might out live us all LOL

glgcDdT.gif

Fuck you. Seriously. 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

If you don't smoke, you're much less likely to get lung cancer.

If you don't drink, you're much less likely to get liver cancer and/or failure.

If you don't have unprotected sex or use old needles, you won't get AIDS.

Do all who have those diseases deserve to die simply because they made wrong choices in their lives?

Frankly, more than ignorant and insensitive you come off as incredibly childish and immature with your judgemental, 'edgy', strictly b&w opinions. Oh well, life will teach you.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

show's been on netflix for a few weeks now again here so i started rewatching it. yesterday i got to the quarterback episode which was hard to watch and then i found out that today marks 6 years since his death. not sure why but his passing makes me especially sad for some reason and watching the rest of the show is just a constant reminder. 

rip