Jack

Jackson Novem

Funny, I went to the Google+ page of some of the commenters on his videos, and they're actively promoting a dodgy site called "AddMeFast.com". It advertises free Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. followers, comments, and likes. 

http://addmefast.com/free-youtube-views-subscribe-video-likes-favorites

So in his defence, he didn't lie by saying he isn't buying his supporters. But they sure as hell aren't real.

britneyentrima4cm3.gif

honestly its sad the lengths some of you will go to try and tear me down..... you could have used that time to do something productive or important to your own life, but you chose to spend that time atempting to bring down someone who loves what they do (ps if you dig hard enough, pretty much anyone will seem fake) 

see?? avoiding the subject, yet again. just admit it, it's so tiring and you are fooling approximately 0 people

#EXPOSEDT 

you queen

see?? all you are din gis pushing your negative opinions onto me, focus on yourself and your life and try and make it better. its obvious that you arent very self confident and are trying to shame me into loving myself less, which is just not going to happen. have a nice day

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

honestly its sad the lengths some of you will go to try and tear me down..... you could have used that time to do something productive or important to your own life, but you chose to spend that time atempting to bring down someone who loves what they do (ps if you dig hard enough, pretty much anyone will seem fake) 

see?? all you are din gis pushing your negative opinions onto me, focus on yourself and your life and try and make it better. its obvious that you arent very self confident and are trying to shame me into loving myself less, which is just not going to happen. have a nice day

sorry, what?

how is this making my life better in any way? 

and how is it obvious that i'm 'not very self confident'?

you don't know me at all, and if you did, you would know that i am very confident in myself.

even when u get 'exposed' YOU STILL TRY TO FUCKING SUGAR COAT IT!!! "if you dig hard enough, pretty much anyone will seem fake"

bitch what? just admit it, you're wasting your life trying to build a fake reputation for yourself and it is fooling nobody

FzytWEW.png

sorry, what?

how is this making my life better in any way? 

and how is it obvious that i'm 'not very self confident'?

you don't know me at all, and if you did, you would know that i am very confident in myself.

even when u get 'exposed' YOU STILL TRY TO FUCKING SUGAR COAT IT!!! "if you dig hard enough, pretty much anyone will seem fake"

bitch what? just admit it, you're wasting your life trying to build a fake reputation for yourself and it is fooling nobody

kindly, fuck off. you are trying to harass me. nobody is forcing you to come in here and be rude to me, so goodbye with your negativity and hateful bullshit, nobody is making you listen to my music, so if you dont want to, go away

look i'm over this shit and do not have time for your absolutely idiocy so v42VQUZ.jpg

but you were the first person to come into my thread to make accusations, thank you for leaving, goodbye!

You're all as bad as each other. Jack, there's no need to use extreme expletives (Aaealia Banks be comin' for you) and I'm sure we've all got better things to be doing with our lives but who cares? We all hate on different people - HBHBHB on Jack, Jack on Halsey. The only reason you're letting it get to you is because you're reading everything and responding to it. I'm on no side. Just leave it. Move on. Don't use the C-word, don't try and expose someone. If they don't feel confident that their video is going to get likes and feels to need to get them artificially then so be it.

You're all as bad as each other. Jack, there's no need to use extreme expletives (Aaealia Banks be comin' for you) and I'm sure we've all got better things to be doing with our lives but who cares? We all hate on different people - HBHBHB on Jack, Jack on Halsey. The only reason you're letting it get to you is because you're reading everything and responding to it. I'm on no side. Just leave it. Move on. Don't use the C-word, don't try and expose someone. If they don't feel confident that their video is going to get likes and feels to need to get them artificially then so be it.

ok - i can live w this

FzytWEW.png

actually im pretty much done hating halsey, i listened through her album a few times and its really not that bad. she just makes alot of very public faux pas. she doesnt sem that bad tbh 

collab with lanaboards's own Matt Putz is rumoured to have been recorded

I can neither confirm nor deny this so you can go away and please don't restart that rumour

New Collab with Lanaboards own Matt Putz coming soon!

This is still funny

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey