Matt

My Lana Videos

Thanks for the nice comments guys! I'm surprised Hit & Run has passed 400 views since I made it public! People were debating on Twitter if Lana made the video herself, so I'm certainly happy on the outcome of this one.

Working on a video to my favorite song on Paradise at the moment, Cola!

Thanks for the nice comments guys! I'm surprised Hit & Run has passed 400 views since I made it public! People were debating on Twitter if Lana made the video herself, so I'm certainly happy on the outcome of this one.

Working on a video to my favorite song on Paradise at the moment, Cola!

I love it so much! :excited: :love:

The ending of hit and run woww

It's so effective, I love it.

"I Don't Wanna Go" video - I hope you guys like it.

I don't think anybody watches my latest videos.

I didn't see the I Don't Wanna Go video, I only just did. It's amazing, Carrie is one of my favourite things. Amazing job as always! :love:

Hit & Run is definitely one of the best, and you know I'm glad you did Cola! I hope you come around to doing more Paradise tracks.

Thank you! It's weird how well Hit & Run has been received, comments-wise and in terms of views since it was a video I put together in a few hours with no intentions whatsoever, thinking the song would leak certainly not anytime soon.

I may do Body Electric, but I'm not sure about the rest of Paradise.

Thank you! It's weird how well Hit & Run has been received, comments-wise and in terms of views since it was a video I put together in a few hours with no intentions whatsoever, thinking the song would leak certainly not anytime soon.

I may do Body Electric, but I'm not sure about the rest of Paradise.

Yayo could be interesting.

Yayo could be interesting.

Well, It's hard to admit on this Yayo loving forum...

Yayo is my least favorite song on AKA, and I didn't like it on Paradise either. I like singing along to it sometimes, but it has never been a favorite of mine. I might make a video to one of the versions though with some Elvis and Priscilla when I'm bored.

Well, It's hard to admit on this Yayo loving forum...

Yayo is my least favorite song on AKA, and I didn't like it on Paradise either. I like singing along to it sometimes, but it has never been a favorite of mine. I might make a video to one of the versions though with some Elvis and Priscilla when I'm bored.

I think Yayo's brilliant. The Paradise version on great speakers is beautiful.

I think Yayo's brilliant. The Paradise version on great speakers is beautiful.

It's a great song, I won't deny that. It's put together lovely, the lyrics, the sound. But it's never been my favorite.

I love Yayo on Paradise, I don't know, it has another vibe from the AKA one but it has a sweet and lovely vibe that (well, on me) transmits a lot of feelings, and I would really like a video for this new one. Maybe Elvis + Priscilla and a few Lizzy's takes from the original video (Lizzy on a wedding dress would be great) in black & white, I don't know, you're more creative than me. :)

Oh, and I've seen lot of your videos but never posted here, my favorites are Go Go Dancer and I Don't Wanna Go. :flutter:

I love Yayo on Paradise, I don't know, it has another vibe from the AKA one but it has a sweet and lovely vibe that (well, on me) transmits a lot of feelings, and I would really like a video for this new one. Maybe Elvis + Priscilla and a few Lizzy's takes from the original video (Lizzy on a wedding dress would be great) in black & white, I don't know, you're more creative than me. :)

Oh, and I've seen lot of your videos but never posted here, my favorites are Go Go Dancer and I Don't Wanna Go. :flutter:

It's nice everyone has different favorites of my videos. It makes me happy that there isn't a video someone doesn't like, so I feel confident when I post another video here. Thank you all for being so supportive of my editing and such! :)

I could definitely see myself using some various Lizzy takes and mixing it in with Elvis + Priscilla wedding footage I have saved on my computer. I also have some other saved clips that would work lovely, so I might put those to use finally. :)