Matt

My Lana Videos

this is really great. someone uploaded it on YouTube cause they thought it was the official lana video =)

Thanks you so much! :) And thank you for letting me know about the YT video, it's the one you commented it's a fan video - correct? I get a little bugged when people reupload my work. I commented on the video - so I hope the guy understands.

Love them!! You've done an awesome job!! Also random question, If anyone can help, Id love to make some music videos :) How do I save youtube clips to my apple mac Imovie..?? Much appreciated :) xxoo

If you download Google chrome - there's an extension for it called something like "YouTube downloader" which allows you to download MP4s of most videos on YouTube. :) If you're confused on how to work it, let me know and I'll explain further.

If you download Google chrome - there's an extension for it called something like "YouTube downloader" which allows you to download MP4s of most videos on YouTube. :) If you're confused on how to work it, let me know and I'll explain further.

You don't need Chrome for that, you can do it on Firefox. :P

I can't believe this was posted 39 minutes ago and you only told me about 10 minutes ago. Unacceptable. HOWEVER, this is my favourite video of yours so far. It's really amazing. Leon: The Professional, Cleopatra and Scarface in one video. It's a masterpiece. I love it.

Thank you James! :) I was waiting to see how long it'd take you to notice I posted it. I had to throw in Leon this time, I could not let it be ignored any long :P

Thank you James! :) I was waiting to see how long it'd take you to notice I posted it. I had to throw in Leon this time, I could not let it be ignored any long :P

As you know, I download all of your videos and I keep watching Break My Fall. Definitely my favourite.