Guest MissDaytona

Lana's Old FaceBook/Twitter

Is it possible to unearth any of her other old MySpace blog posts?

No :/ This is one tied to her current Myspace, and its the only one still up/ able to see. Others have been deleted or hidden, for some reason she left this one open, probably just missed it or something. 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Sign: Capricorn.

OKAY THEN. Someone doesnt know her own starsign..

humm...maybe her ascendent is capricorn. In astrology your ascedent sign takes over after you are 30 years old. :usrs:  :teehee:  Over 30...heheheh

glgcDdT.gif

Me and Lana have something in common [kind of] I have Gemini rising. Oh yeah..

:runs:

It's basically BS but it's interesting, nonetheless. :agree:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I don't know about her (or you guys), but filling out the MySpace info with absolute bullshit was a thing. At least i thought that's what a lot of people did? I certainly was not truthful about any of the info on my profile. Then Facebook came along and it was time to get SERIOUS

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

she talks about being a gemini

so

:uh:

she also says she's right on the cusp of being a gemini and cancer  :crossed:

I know, that interview made me so happy. Her birthday is the day after mine. :flutter: 

Some people say that June 21st is the start of Cancer. I think it depends on the year. If she identifies as a Gemini though, then that's what she is. Also, that is the cusp. I'm almost there myself, so there's lots of Cancer influences there. I think it explains a lot about her sensitivity (along with mine :cuteface: going to use all these opportunities to compare myself to Lana and you all can deal because it makes me feel ~speshul~ and connected to her) and quiet nature. Also, our birthweek is The Week Of Magic, which, people born in this week are basically slaves for love and it's the most important thing to us. She is definitely no exception to that, with all her love songs and interviews saying she always sings about the same guy. 

fsdgjkhlhj /could talk about this for hours

14417469274.gif

I know, that interview made me so happy. Her birthday is the day after mine. :flutter:

So the same as Brian Wilson. Not too bad sharing a birthday with the greatest composer/arranger/producer of pop music.  :hooker:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

So the same as Brian Wilson. Not too bad sharing a birthday with the greatest composer/arranger/producer of pop music.  :hooker:

HDB and Brian Wilson share a birthday with Emile Haynie?

:troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.