Guest MissDaytona

Lana's Old FaceBook/Twitter

If it's on the public domain, why shouldn't it be posted?

Well, we just had this discussion a few days ago deciding against allowing people to post her personal Facebook account, MafiosiPrincess. Is there much of a distinction between that and whether to allow people to post screenshots from that account? I don't know.

Although some things had been public on that account before, you could only go so far back. However, for at least a few days you could view her whole history. And a number of people have a lot of screenshots (myself included). However, I don't think this additional stuff was intentionally made public by Lana. It probably resulted from changes Facebook made. And now the account has been privatized more than before.

As I said in my earlier post, I'm of two minds on this issue, but I think it warrants some discussion.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

So it appears Sitar and I are the only ones who have any qualms about this at all, and I don't think either of us are completely opposed. If that's the case, then I think I'll go ahead and post a couple things I figured out based on clues from her Facebook along with the screenshots. Any objections?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Then please don't publicly allude to it, that's just frustrating :uh:

lol pls calm urself it's something we've discussed before, the fact that she's had her record deal for a long time, trying out different sounds, etc to figure out the best way to market her. most regard it as a ~conspiracy theory~ or what have u

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

lol pls calm urself it's something we've discussed before, the fact that she's had her record deal for a long time, trying out different sounds, etc to figure out the best way to market her. most regard it as a ~conspiracy theory~ or what have u

Oh, the way you said it made it seem like you were hoarding new info. That makes a lot more sense :P