Guest MissDaytona

Lana's Old FaceBook/Twitter

Can you give me a link? I cant find it

if you mean her official facebook page; www.facebook.com/LanaDelRey 

I don't think she uses it anymore, her managers just probably post for her. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what was the song? Please tell me it wasn't 'Born To Die'... :ohno:

No idea. I didn't take the screen cap. I found it whilst lurking through the LDR thread on SIN. My guess is ''Summertime Sadness'', seeing as the person brought up a car crash. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

No idea. I didn't take the screen cap. I found it whilst lurking through the LDR thread on SIN. My guess is ''Summertime Sadness'', seeing as the person brought up a car crash.

Hmm, I see. I thought about SS & thought maybe it was related to the date he died, but it didn't make sense since he apparently died in February (right? American date format does my head in :ohno:) so the other obvious answer was BTD, but that would be so fucking morbid...

humm...maybe her ascendent is capricorn. In astrology your ascendent sign takes over after you are 30 years old. :usrs:  :teehee:  Over 30...heheheh

OMG seriously?! I am / will be so fucked, then. :deadbanana:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png