evilentity

Hollywood

It's "Hair to my ass, we'll be flying in the wind shooting heroin and speedballs".

Either way, that one part...Hair to my ass is still funny :omfg2:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Either way, that one part...Hair to my ass is still funny :omfg2:

It's just such a Lana thing to say  :D With her calm and sluggish voice. If it became released on an album, it would be just as iconic as my pussy tastes like pepsi cola... 

1olt2g.jpg

So... why is it funny? I don't get why you find it hilarious... Enlighten me.

Artist are so uptight these days about making music and having to listen to mgmt/labels, its the fact lana does whatever she wants I love, I think its funny she does her own thing, Just because I think its funny doesnt mean I dont like it

@@ExoticFlower I completely agree with you on that one

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Artist are so uptight these days about making music and having to listen to mgmt/labels, its the fact lana does whatever she wants I love, I think its funny she does her own thing, Just because I think its funny doesnt mean I dont like it

Oh I didn't think that. I was just confused as to why you were amused by it. Thnks for explaining

I'll spend my days getting high with all my friends / Shooting heroin and speedballs

Body electric and I dance like Morrison / I walk on water and I dance like Joplin

Im in love with these! But the chorus... damn, Lana!  :facepalm: 

omg Im dying reading James & Tropico comments ahahaha u're amazing

let the light in, it's a cruel world

This song is just amazing, i want so much put it on my dj set, but people around here just want to hear what they know.

Do it anyway. I've heard a lot of amazing songs and added them to my ipod later on because of hearing them at a DJ's set. Just read the people, start playing it and read people's reaction. If it seems like they don't like it that much, move on to the next song. You might be surprised :)