evilentity

Black Beauty

Remember last year when there was a rumor that she was scoring some movie with a song called "Life is Beautiful"? :hdu:

You wrote this in 2013. It's now 2015 and look what we have. OMG. Some people did know since 2012. lol

Remember last year when there was a rumor that she was scoring some movie with a song called "Life is Beautiful"? :hdu:

Is that the one about the best friends? Like a guy's best friend passes away? She spoke about that in an interview, I'll search 4 receipts

I definitely remember this.

Someone find that interview.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Have any of you heard of a guy on youtube under the account name, "inmendham"? I feel like his perspective on things really matches the subject of the song. I would love for someone to make a video of this song interspersed with clips of him speaking and maybe clips of really awful stuff (stuff that contradicts the "life is beautiful" narrative of the song)

"Atheism is not a religion. I know that because I am an atheist and my religion is Lana Del Rey!"

You'd make a/it nighttime of the day

You'd make a/it nighttime all the day

You'd make a/it nighttime of today

You'd make a/it nighttime all today

You'd make a nighttime world today

You'd make the/your nighttime maul today

You'd make the nighttime turn to day

:crai:

this is another song where she rhymes you and blue and shit, just like TYL and Honeymoon.... (awful)

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Wow. Cool that you guys are still arguing about that line. I guess the lyrics must not be in the liner notes. "too bad" no one buys CDs anymore? Haaaaaaaaa.....

ETA: I definitely hear a W in there somewhere and I definitely hear an "a"

"Atheism is not a religion. I know that because I am an atheist and my religion is Lana Del Rey!"

the thirst for LIB extends back to prehistoric dates

2012 Lipsterdom without as many crazy receipts keeping fans was so hard :defeated: Life is Beautiful predates BB, AFFA, Starry Eyed, Young & Beautiful...probably a lot of Paradise too.

But hey get ready for Trans Am to come out in a movie trailer in 2018

2012 Lipsterdom without as many crazy receipts keeping fans was so hard :defeated: Life is Beautiful predates BB, AFFA, Starry Eyed, Young & Beautiful...probably a lot of Paradise too.

But hey get ready for Trans Am to come out in a movie trailer in 2018

Catch High in Beauty and the Beast

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You'd make a night time war today... so it'd suit the mood of your soul

???

It sounds to me like she's saying "you'd make a night time onto day" but that doesn't make sense, so I've always just thought it was "all into day" or she's just saying "into". Either way, enunciation is something she has to work on lol

VyIsfwC.jpg

I've always thought it was war.

It makes sense to me within the context of the song; he creates problems / fights / "wars" because he's angry / unhappy? 

"You have no room for light, love is lost on you."

"You can't let everything seem so dark blue."

14417469274.gif