evilentity

Black Beauty

every time I listen to this song, the beginning notes before she sings always brings tears to my eyes. It's just so beautiful.

Unpopular opinion: I feel the demo is better, and conveys her emotions a little bit better than the UV version. It's simplistic production just works so well

negAbhB.png

every time I listen to this song, the beginning notes before she sings always brings tears to my eyes. It's just so beautiful.

Unpopular opinion: I feel the demo is better, and conveys her emotions a little bit better than the UV version. It's simplistic production just works so well

I don't think this is an unpopular opinion. The production on the album version is a tragedy imo. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Kinda ignored Black Beauty for so long but I really see how beautiful it is now. I relate to the fucking subject of the song FUCK

Small curiosity but is it the same vocal take on the final and the demo version?

I'd say it really sound like but haven't payed full attention. I'd say they just fucked up some stuff for the final (add reverb and noise) but not sure she re-recorded??

There could be some lyric changes too but, as I mentioned, didn't pay full attention. Started wondering because of the Love demo that sounds a lot like final take too.

Kinda ignored Black Beauty for so long but I really see how beautiful it is now. I relate to the fucking subject of the song FUCK

Small curiosity but is it the same vocal take on the final and the demo version?

I'd say it really sound like but haven't payed full attention. I'd say they just fucked up some stuff for the final (add reverb and noise) but not sure she re-recorded??

There could be some lyric changes too but, as I mentioned, didn't pay full attention. Started wondering because of the Love demo that sounds a lot like final take too.

Sounds like the same vocal take to me, with the addition of some reverb. Same lyrics

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Its indeed the same