Sign in to follow this  
StationToStation

Studio Killers

94937-studio-killers-bouncer.png

Studio Killers are a virtual electro-pop band, composed of Cherry, Goldie Foxx, Dyna Mink, and Bipolar Bear. They are signed to the Danish record label Copenhagen Records, as well as Warner Music in Sweden, Universal Music in Finland, and their own Studio Killers Records imprint in the United Kingdom and the United States.Their debut album Studio Killers was released digitally on 14 June 2013, and a physical release has been set for 15 July 2013.

Latest Single: Jenny (Music Video to be released somewhere in August):

Most known hit: Ode To The Bouncer

Discuss Studio Killers flawless and underrated music here!

Ode to the Bouncer & All Men are Pigs are just gorgeous so fitting in my life tracks

I got neglected from a club the day I discover OTTB  :toofloppy:

they idea of a guy singing this tracks is just gorgeous  :worship: AMAP is just a gay anthem

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I love Ode to the Bouncer.. got their album when it came out but I wasn't really feeling it. :( I didn't give it much of a chance though, maybe 1 or 2 listens at most. I'll have to come back to it someday. 

14417469274.gif

Ode to the Bouncer & All Men are Pigs are just gorgeous so fitting in my life tracks

I got neglected from a club the day I discover OTTB  :toofloppy:

they idea of a guy singing this tracks is just gorgeous  :worship: AMAP is just a gay anthem

Friday Night Gurus and Funky at Heart are the best dance songs ever created :angie:

I can PM you the album in m4a quality if you want? :makeup:

That's how I have it sitting in my library. :makeup: 

You should list your preference of the tracks from favorite to least favorite! :cuteface: 

I'll give it another listen tonight in the order you list it in if you do. :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif

That's how I have it sitting in my library. :makeup:

You should list your preference of the tracks from favorite to least favorite! :cuteface:

I'll give it another listen tonight in the order you list it in if you do. :cuteface:

I'd love to make one :cuteface:

My list from the best studio tracks from favorite to least favorite:

1. Friday Night Gurus

2. All Men are Pigs

3. Ode To The Bouncer

4. Funky At Heart

5. In Tokyo

6. Eros and Apollo

7. When We Were Lovers

8. Jenny

9. Who's In Your Heart Now?

10. True Colours

11. Flawless

It was kinda difficult to make one because I think (in my opinion) every song from them is Flawless :legend:

I'm happy Teemu Brunila is back with a new band, although I wasn't expecting something quite like this. I know the identity of the singer is not confirmed in any way, but it is so obvious.

He used to sing in a band called The Crash & their song Sugared (from 1999!) is still a great song.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

it's so weird to me how they basically have erased "Party Like It's Your Birthday" from their catalog, hopefully they can someday put out a second record cuz their first one is still so good

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

16 minutes ago, June Gloom said:

it's so weird to me how they basically have erased "Party Like It's Your Birthday" from their catalog, hopefully they can someday put out a second record cuz their first one is still so good

yes!!! i thought i was going crazy. i just wonder why? i cant say i miss it tho, it was cute but it got old ngl :coffee: hoping for more songs like eros & apollo or jenny from them in the future