TMCBryan

The Lanaboards Karaoke Contest! We have a winner!

GSH HAS WON!

Entrant One

Entrant Two

Entrant Three

Entrant Four THE WINNER, GSH!!!!!

================================================

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the very first Lanaboards Karaoke Contest! I'm your host, TMCBryan Seacrest!

This will be a 9 week competition involving five rounds of submission, leading up to the Final Five round.

Rules

Eligibility/Submissions

1. All Lanaboards members which have not been permanently banned are eligible.
  2. To enter this competition, simply send an mp3 of you singing your song choice to TMCBryan. All songs are eligible, whether they be Lana, Gaga, Britney, System of a Down, or even an original song. It can be done acapella or with a backing track. When sending the mp3, please let me know the song title and artist.
  3. Note: The best place to upload your mp3 is either picosong.com, audiour.com or soundcloud.com and making it downloadable.
  4. Your submission will be kept anonymous (except for the final round submission), and please keep it so. If you do not wish to participate anymore after a round you may disclose your submission.
  5. No vocal modification whatsoever. This includes Auto-tune, "Chipmunking" your voice, and all similar modifications. Minor effects such as echos are permitted.
  6. Layering vocals and splicing/dicing vocals is permitted.

Deadlines and Voting

1. The deadline for submission will be one week after the round's thread is posted. In this case, the deadline for submitting for round 1 is July 30th at midnight.
  2. The day after the submission deadline a thread with the submissions and a poll will be posted. I ask all voters to take time to listen to each submission and vote for which they like the best. There will be 72 hours to vote each round....and now looking at the topic poll feature I realize there's no feature to automatically close voting, so it will take at least 72 hours...as soon as I can arrive.

Winners/Final Five

1. The winner of each round will be the one who gets the most votes. (Obviously)
  2. Once you win a round, you are not eligible to enter again until the final round.
  3. For the final round, there will be a common theme, but I won't reveal it yet. (Hint: what site are we on?)
  4. The winner of the Final Five round will be the winner of it all! The prize will be gloating rights. :P

With that said, let the battle begin! :D

==========================================

Previous Entries:

Round 1

Entrant One

Entrant Two

Entrant Three (StealingTheMoonLight - winner!)

Entrant Four

Entrant Five

Entrant Six

Entrant Seven

Entrant Eight

Round 2 Entrants:

Entrant One

Entrant Two

Entrant Three

Entrant Four

Entrant Five (Vitamin-LDR - winner!)

Round 3 Entrants:

Entrant One (Bookbinder - winner!)

Entrant Two

Entrant Three

Round 4 Entrants:

Jack won for being the only entrant and I'm too lazy to upload his submission.

Round Five Entries:

Entrant One

Entrant Two (GSH - Winner!)

Entrant Three

Entrant Four

Entrant Five

Entrant Six

chmLj9Q.png

this sounds fun :) Can we join the competition on whatever round we want?

Yep! Except the last round. And if you lose you can always try again in another round (with a different song) as long as you don't reveal which was yours.

chmLj9Q.png

does the song have to be instrumental? like, can i just make my voice louder than the musicians voice and submit it?

Hmm, well you could have the song play in the background and sing louder than it. So sure, just make it low.

chmLj9Q.png