TMCBryan

The Lanaboards Karaoke Contest! We have a winner!

Guest Dot

Entrant One wasn't as innovative as the implied Entrant 5, whoever sang Aura in the last round.

Entrant Two gets my vote for sounding like a butler. This should be a genre. I love it.

Entrant Three is also sweeeeet I'd honestly listen to your quirky band your voice is great :icant:

Entrant Four is very lovely and I love the arrangement of Y&B--recalls the score more than the original and sounds awesome. Lorde leads me to crazy things but the inclusion of Ribs here was a bit too brief to sway my vote from #2 :aw: Although I like to imagine you were singing "Dear Lorde, when I get to heaven..." and she was answering.

:eartha:

I voted number 3 because of how that song has affected me, i have cried listening to it because of a bad moment.

i didn't liked how the guitar gave it a more moved sound in the last part, it sounded a little happy to me but you're still a good singer and you got my vote! :)

Number 4 did a very good job! she has a very pretty voice but there was something that didn't connected with me, it's a more personal thing so don't think it's a problem with your work :dmd:

And then we have Number 1 and 2, that's it ;)

The poll is closed.

2HjLNyT.png

Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to present the very first Lanaboards Karaoke Contest winner.......is..........

!!!!!

Congratulations! You will forever be placed in the imaginary Lanaboards Hall of Fame for your amazing voice, and for being picked the best by all your peers!

Congrats! I'm TMCBryan, saying, goodnight, and great singing!

(Hmm...I wonder if there'll be a season two.....?)

chmLj9Q.png

Congratulations! :smile2:

Season 2? :smile2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Yaaas :beyonce: I'm honoured and I hope everyone else had as much fun messing with Lanas songs. @@TMCBryan Good idea, I definitely think you should host a season 2. I'm sure people have fab covers in them, maybe advertise it a little more and they'll submit.