Sign in to follow this  
Baby V Alex

Paradise Tour in South America

My mother's boyfriend works as dj on Espacio Brodway, he assured me that she will be there! but don't take it as an official info. Hope she's going to perform here, because I will have the opportunity to meet her :D

My mother's boyfriend works as dj on Espacio Brodway, he assured me that she will be there! (: but it's not 100% confirmed. Hope she's going to perform here, because I will have the opportunity to meet her :D

I don't get it I just don't get it  :oprah2: it's confirmed or not  :assad:

My mother's boyfriend works as dj on Espacio Brodway, he assured me that she will be there! but don't take it as an official info. Hope she's going to perform here, because I will have the opportunity to meet her :D

Don't play with my feelings  :crying:  :cryney:

tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio2_r1_250.gif tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio5_r1_250.gif tumblr_m6tck7BG881qehgdio4_r2_250.gif

Confirmed: Rio de Janeiro (CityBank Hall) - Belo Horizonte - São Paulo (Planeta Terra - Campo Marte)

Not Confirmed: Floripa ou Curitiba

Not confirmed: Chile

Not Confirmed: Lana singing for Auslander (fashion Brand) at the Itaipava Castle in Rio. To have a second concert in Rio they would have to sacrifice a date or in Brazil or in another South AMerican country (probably Chile). Waiting to see if Auslander throws the ca$h on the table. Can you imagine Lana singing Born To Die inside a Castle, in RIOOOOO, in the middle of the mountains? God sacrifice the whole fucking tour and let that happen LOL

glgcDdT.gif

Confirmed: Rio de Janeiro (CityBank Hall) - Belo Horizonte - São Paulo (Planeta Terra - Campo Marte)

Not Confirmed: Floripa ou Curitiba

Not confirmed: Chile

Not Confirmed: Lana singing for Auslander (fashion Brand) at the Itaipava Castle in Rio. To have a second concert in Rio they would have to sacrifice a date or in Brazil or in another South AMerican country (probably Chile). Waiting to see if Auslander throws the ca$h on the table. Can you imagine Lana singing Born To Die inside a Castle, in RIOOOOO, in the middle of the mountains? God sacrifice the whole fucking tour and let that happen LOL

why is Lana del rey online saying that chile is confirmed for god sake!!!!!!!!!!! X.x

well thats fair enough but ogh everyday someone said shes coming and the next shes not ...

this was the guy that first said she would probably go to Chile and Buenos. He usually has everything right. Knows all the lineups and stuff like that. I didnt saw he say she wasnt going to Chile he just didnt confirm it yet.  He answered someone who asked him about the second concert in RIo ( the one in a castle - a private party for 4000 people for the fashion brand Auslander) that she would probably have to sacrifice a concert. I dont think they will know for sure until until tickets sales start. Makes more sense, IMO, sacrifice Belo Horizonte or the second show in Rio. Makes even more sense don't sacrifice anything tbh. Maybe they are creating a buzz. Since she would play in a festival in Chile do you have the line up for the non confirmed/ already confirmed date??

See that's how Lana knows she is going to South America LOL. The confusion already started...hahaha..low organization with ubber improvisation.

glgcDdT.gif

Don't play with my feelings  :crying:  :cryney:

haha i'm just telling you what my mother's boyfriend told me, he works there as a dj!  like i said, don't take it as an official information, he's just a dj there, and he can be wrong!

http://www.lastfm.de/music/Lana+Del+Rey/+Events

Rumors or not ...

Freitag, 1. November 2013 91849801.pngLana Del Rey
Lana Del Rey, BeckFestival
 Freitag, 1. November 2013 TBC
Buenos Aires, Argentinien

-34.599135 -58.383829

Freitag, 8. November 2013 91849801.pngLana Del ReyConcert Freitag, 8. November 2013 Citibank Hall
Rio de Janeiro, Brasilien

-22.983223 -43.365334

Samstag, 9. November 2013 76858616.pngPlaneta Terra Festival 2013
Beck, Blur, Lana Del Rey, Palma Violets, Clarice Falcão, O Terno, BNegão & Seletores De FrequênciaFestival
 Samstag, 9. November 2013 Campo de Marte
São Paulo, Brasilien

-23.509345 -46.628814

Sonntag, 10. November 2013 91849801.pngLana Del ReyConcert Sonntag, 10. November 2013 Chevrolet Hall
Belo Horizonte, Brasilien

-19.941239 -43.933672

Samstag, 23. November 2013 91849801.pngPrimavera Fauna 2013
Lana Del Rey, SolangeFestival
 Samstag, 23. November 2013 Espacio Broadway
Pudahuel, Santiago, Chile