Sign in to follow this  
Trash Magic

Tabloids report on "So Legit"

I think only Gaga stans and Lana stans care about this, actually... 

Hmm, I only agree to an extent, actually. Sure, most people will read one of these articles & almost immediately forget all about it, but it's one of those things that could stick (like SNL) and end up affecting people's opinion on Lana (positive or negative) in the future.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Hmm, I only agree to an extent, actually. Sure, most people will read one of these articles & almost immediately forget all about it, but it's one of those things that could stick (like SNL) and end up affecting people's opinion on Lana (positive or negative) in the future.

Yeah, you're right-- especially with the SNL thing. I don't think this will affect her that much. But who knows, now it's out and everywhere...

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Cool. The controversy is useful for her. Now people are talking about her and for once not because of her lips or looks or SNL. This could actually help SS and her in the long run, you go girl.

Now people are talking about her and for once not because of her lips or looks or SNL. 

Although most comments and articles read about this 'diss' have brought up her lips and SNL. 

I'm really surprised So Legit stays up on youtube, where leaks like Daytona Meth, Scarface get blocked quickly and stayed blocked. I suppose LDR might have leaked this song herself to prevent a "real" leak at exactly the same time of the ArtPop release, which would seem in poorer taste.  As it is, the song gets to be old news before ArtPop (as @@keanefar implied in the Lyrics thread for it). I'm still hoping there's a So Legit track on Artpop that happens to be a Gaga/Rey collaboration. What a shock to the system (press/fans) that would be?

The best part of it is when they mention that last year Stefani Germanotta, Lana del Rey and Lindsay Lohan reportedly spent a night "watching old movies and playing board games" :lmao:

glgcDdT.gif

Cool. The controversy is useful for her. Now people are talking about her and for once not because of her lips or looks or SNL. This could actually help SS and her in the long run, you go girl.

A Brazilian famous blog said that was refreshing Lana lashing out for once . She seemed alive at least.  So mean. They call her goodnight ambien

glgcDdT.gif

Veja is a important magazine and they reported in their site. Not in the print version tho.

http://vejasp.abril.com.br/blogs/pop/2013/07/25/ana-del-rey-critica-lady-gaga-em-musica-so-legit/

Caras (gossip magazine like People)

http://caras.uol.com.br/especial/musica/post/lana-del-rey-fala-mal-de-lady-gaga-em-musica-ouca-so-legit

MultiShow music channel

http://multishow.globo.com/musica/noticias/nova-musica-de-lana-del-rey-fala-mal-de-lady-gaga/

and tons of others....

in the end was good marketing for both of them. ;)

glgcDdT.gif

I'm really surprised So Legit stays up on youtube, where leaks like Daytona Meth, Scarface get blocked quickly and stayed blocked. I suppose LDR might have leaked this song herself to prevent a "real" leak at exactly the same time of the ArtPop release, which would seem in poorer taste.  As it is, the song gets to be old news before ArtPop (as @@keanefar implied in the Lyrics thread for it). I'm still hoping there's a So Legit track on Artpop that happens to be a Gaga/Rey collaboration. What a shock to the system (press/fans) that would be?

she didn't leak the track tho. some beyonce stan did. they thought they could ''ruin lana's career'' lmao

VyIsfwC.jpg

That's good news because it's again some free advertising for Lana. Go girl :party:  (And also some free advertising for Gaga)

So no one has to complain. I really don't care about this because in a month everyone's forgotten about this.