Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maru the Cat

Update Requests 1St September - 8Th September

Oh wait, i see what you mean now regarding the blue stars. I didn't realize what you were referring to because i was seeing them as blue dots, but now i also see blue stars. And when you hover over either one, they both say "Go to first unread post." Strange. Is there a reason why sometimes it's a dot and other times a star? I imagine there has to be some distinction, but they both appear to serve the same function.

EDIT: Okay, i think i figured it out. When it's a star, it indicates that you've posted in that thread.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Pretty please, a feature that takes you to the last unread post when you click on a thread; that is truly one of the most useful features on a forum.

Click on 'Today, 7.10pm' etc

A Charts and Sales section isn't necessary and will hardly ever generate content.

We're deciding on this suggestion

The Fan Art section should not be in the main Lana Del Rey section, as that is too subjective for the general Lana Del Rey section. Perhaps it would fit better in the General section.

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll take it on board.

It would be nice if, with whatever changes are made to better organize the place, things remained unified as Lana Del Rey rather than making a distinction between Lana Del Rey and Lizzy Grant, as that is soon to be, if not already, moot.

This will happen in the future

It would also be nice if there was an option for people to customize the look/interface of the forum so that a color other than white can be chosen, so as to prevent blindness/suicide.

As the forum grows ;)

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Perhaps we're guilty of trying to get you to remake this forum in it's image.

Thou shalt not make graven images, my son.

You're right. LDR.FM was god and CG the mother of god. (Where's that bowing down emoticon when I need it?)

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.