comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

Wriiting this comment because i have nowhere else to leave this :rip:

I now understand that the title POWA is refering the Phowa concept in buddhism, which is about "the practice of conscious dying', 'transference of consciousness at the time of death". This was her last recorded video and she said she wouldnt release any more conventional-form albums. So in my own conception this would be her way of saying goodbye to the mainstream audience 

Also look at how shes portrayed laying on a funeral car with flowers

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jul/15/mia-aim-last-album

On 5/20/2021 at 5:18 PM, Veinsineon said:

She's so annoying nowadays like what happened

I know this is v old but she's always been like this. Just been more publicized as of late with twitter and covid. A huge running theme in her music has always been distrust in the government. I don't know why anyone is surprised. She just says what's on her mind and doesn't gaf what anyone thinks. That's part of why I respect her because you truly KNOW who she is and what she believes, even if I disagree with her sometimes and think she's a little delulu :eek: but there's plenty of celebs out there that probably believe much, much worse things than her but just keep their mouths closed and "support" whatever movement is trending to keep up appearances.

How come we never had a whole thread for M.I.A?

Her sixth studio album - MATA is coming in 2022. I want us to have a space where we can talk about her & her music. :party:

idaWUYC.png

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing