Sign in to follow this  
getdrunk

my paradise tour expierence

late i know  :toofunny:

June 4th. So basically my dad drove me almost 4 hours to the capital, I got there at about 2pm, (doors open 6:30pm, show starts 8pm). There were like 20 people there already, I was alone. I waited for about 2 hours, then it started POURING RAIN and most people moved under the roofs, but me and like 10 other people stayed. IT WAS FREEZING, I was all soaking wet, my shoes were soaked, my jeans, my everything but I didn't care I was just worried about the ticket in the inside pocket of my jacket  :legend: It stopped raining about 30 minutes later, so it was about 5pm and everyone started moving back to their places. More and more people kept coming. I was still in the front THANKFULLY. At about 6pm the security guards came (lol) and started opening the doors (not letting people in yet) and everyone started pushing and I was being crushed by, I would say around 300 people (i'm barely 5'2  :noparty:). THEN THEY OPENED THE DOORS AND EVERYONE STARTED RUNNING. I got in pretty quickly and started following everyone because I wasn't sure which gates to the stage they were gonna open. THERE'S LIKE 80 OF US RUNNING FULL SPEED AND THEN ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES SAYS THAT WE'RE RUNNING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION SO EVERYONE STARTS RUNNING BACK. We finally get to the gates (they're still closed) and I'm about 3 meters from the gates fml  :toofloppy:  We waited about 10 minutes and the gates OPENED. EVERYONE STARTED RUNNING, THERE WERE PEOPLE FALLING AND OTHERS STEPPING ON THEM JUST LIKE YOU SEE IN MOVIES AND SOME BITCH FELL IN FRONT OF ME AND ALMOST MADE ME FALL BUT I KEPT RUNNING. I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER RAN THAT FAST. So I get to the stage and i'm in second row right in the middle in front of the little stairs!!!!!!!!! Everyone is crushing each other, there's barely any AIR. the air conditioners were horrible and I was wearing a leather jacket lol. Some people were lifting their phones up to see how many people there were, and literally the whole stadium was FULL, I couldn't believe I was in the front. Later, I read it was almost 12k people.

1f56302836db0c3b81941c2857787ad0.jpg

So after lots of crushing, waving, moving, sweating, screaming and about an hour of waiting the opening band finally started playing. I had never heard of them before, but they were pretty good, they're called Golden Parazyth, look 'em up. AND THEN. THE LIGHTS WENT OUT. LANA'S BAND STARTED SHOWING UP. AND THEN THE PRINCESS CAME IN LOOKING BEAUTIFUL IN A LITTLE GREEN DRESS. HER LEGS. HER FUCKING LEGS. HER FACE. SHE WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING AND OMG I'M ABOUT TO PASS OUT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. She kept repeating how she couldn't believe how many people were there and honestly, I couldn't either. I mean, it's Lithuania. PLEASE. She jumped off of the stage a couple times during Cola. I thought I was dreaming. It was perfect (I thought the music could've been louder though). She looked 500 times more beautiful in real life than in pictures. I actually thought she was taller, but I would say she was like 10 centimeters higher than me. SHE WAS GRINDING THE MIC POLE DURING BODY ELECTRIC LIKE 3 METERS AWAY FROM ME. I knew she was gonna come sit on the stairs during Without You 'cause she usually does that, so I prepared to scream my guts out during "Am I glamorous?". YOU CAN HEAR ME SCREAM "YEEEEES!". This was filmed by a person a little on my left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_q6FwzeIVM

I MADE HER SMILE JESUS CHRIST SWEET MOTHER OF GOD MY LIFE IS MADE  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Some people started looking at me like I was naked but who cares!!!11!!!1

It was like a dream, but I remember very little of Ride I don't know why. Before Summertime Sadness, she was like "Hmm, what should we do?"  AND I WANTED TO SCREAM "DARK PARADISE!!!!!!!!!" BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I WAS LOST I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY :facepalm: Someone screamed something, I didn't hear what it was, but she said: "Mmm! No, let's do summertime."

So basically the concert was perfect. VIDEO GAMES THOUGH. The intro started playing and everyone was screaming SO LOUD, I think that was the loudest part of the whole concert. She started smiling and laughing and said something like: "Oh my god! You're gonna have to help me!"

I started crying because it was so beautiful, it's my all time favorite Lana song and she was so perfect. People singing along at 3:00: :defeated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAUbDSjys6Q

:icant:

AFTER VIDEO GAMES FINISHED I WAS LIKE "NOOOOOOOO, NATIONAL ANTHEM IS THE LAST SONG FML" but she did Burning Desire YES. The performance was so hot i'm getting hot just rIGHT NOW.

It was time for the last song, National Anthem. After the song, she jumped off the stage!!!!!!!! She went to the right side first, then came to the middle. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I FILMED IT AND SHE SAID "HI BABY" AND KISSED MY PHONE IDK IF SHE DID THAT ON PURPOSE OR IF I SHOVED MY PHONE INTO SOMEBODY'S FACE BUT I LIKE TO PRETEND THAT SHE SAID HI TO ME AND CALLED ME BABY :creepna:  :creepna:  :creepna:

Here's my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0v1JLOPJaU

Then she went up to the girl on my left, started signing stuff AND I HELD HER HAND FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS. AND IT WASN'T JUST A TOUCH OR A SLAP. I LITERALLY HELD HER HAND LIKE THIS: hand-shake2.png

MY FACE WAS LIKE THIS  :icant:  :oprah2:  :oprah:  :wat:  I KEPT LOOKING AT OUR HANDS AND THEN AT HER THEN AT OUR HANDS AGAIN THEN HER THEN HANDS THEN HER OMG. HER HAND WAS A LOT BIGGER THAN MINE but I have baby hands. I WAS CRYING. THEN SHE KISSED A GIRL NEXT TO ME ON THE LIPS AND SHE STARTED CRYING REALLY LOUD LIKE I THINK YOU CAN HEAR HER IN THE VIDEO. I saw quite a few guys crying too. She stayed down there for at least 20 minutes, signed posters, took pictures, then took the gifts, flowers, and left.  :icant:  :icant:  :icant: 

Everyone started leaving the stadium, I still stood there crying. I couldn't believe what happened. I wasn't planning on buying anything but the paradise poster was rly cheap so I bought that. It's now hanging on my wall:

CAM00050.jpg

I went back to my dad's car and started CRYING, I couldn't even speak, my dad started asking WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED. He thought something bad had happened to me. ALL I COULD SAY WAS: "I TOUCHED, I TOUCHED HER". So I sat in the car and cried literally for nearly 30 minutes. My dad said we could wait if she was to come out. I was like YES, so we waited for about 20 minutes (it was already about 40 minutes after the show) and I saw a few people waiting, but someone said she had already left. I was like  :cryney: 

So we left. THE NEXT DAY I READ ON THE INTERNET THAT SHE CAME OUTSIDE AND TOOK PICTURES WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON LIKE 5 OR 10 MINUTES AFTER I LEFT  :mj3: 

I was in shock for like 3 days, I could barely SPEAK, I just kept rewatching videos from the concert.

But that was definitely the best day of my life. She said she would come back, I hope she will.

I recorded little pieces of every single song, I think, but the quality is pretty bad.

I wanted to go to Latvia's show a couple weeks later 'cause it the venue is literally like 3 hours away from where I live but my mom didn't let me :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: 

wow this is long i'm sorry, and excuse any grammar mistakes it's almost 4am  :defeated:  :defeated:

sig3_2.png

Good story sorry you missed her at the end of the show, but hey you were pretty close and touched her at the concert. 

Start saving for a Lana Del Rey ticket fund because the next time she comes she might do like VIP packages where you get up close BUT you have to pay extra.