FirstSpider

Skylar Grey (Holly Brook)

Here's the Private link to her Get Lucky cover Video which isn't out quite yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iE0ZLr2rFc

She Slays! but ugh! Nissan Note Promos  :eek:

I love the cover + video so much :defeated:

How did you actually get the private link?

Anyway, I still love 'Don't Look Down' (the album), the only thing that annoys me are the rappers (like in 'Back From The Dead' and 'C'mon Let Me Ride'). Angel Haze's verse in 'Shit, Man!' is not that bad, but Back From The Dead would have sound so much better without Big Sean :facepalm:

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS FUCKING EMPTY!

Are you working on a new album for yourself? 

I’m about to start another album. Who knows, I might write a great song in a session [with another artist] but if it doesn’t work for them, it might end up on my album. 

On 5/8/2017 at 6:35 AM, Jim Morrison said:

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS FUCKING EMPTY!

why is lanaboards sleeping on miss grey?????

F*****g Crazy is my favourite off the singles she's released this year. Sideways is amazing too. I wonder how many songs will she release weekly after the October ones, 'cause I've been craving for a new album from hers since Natural Causes was 1 year old :defeated:

But yeah, the way we've been sleeping on her here in Lanaboards is insane :smokes3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

F*****g Crazy is my favourite off the singles she's released this year. Sideways is amazing too. I wonder how many songs will she release weekly after the October ones, 'cause I've been craving for a new album from hers since Natural Causes was 1 year old :defeated:

But yeah, the way we've been sleeping on her here in Lanaboards is insane :smokes3:

I was on the fence about Fucking Crazy last week but I just re-listened and I love it. :flutter:

The Devil Made Me Do It might be my least favourite track off this era, but at least I'm glad she's releasing songs. I believe it's gonna grow on me with time.

I guess that from the singles she's been releasing, the one I truly love is Fucking Crazy. The rest are from meh to fine, but that's that. The Devil Made Me Do It is catchy but the melody is hella annoying to me that I have mixed feelings about it. Make It Through the Day is a good lyrical piece, but the production seemed quite average - though it fits the rest of the tracks. Anyways, this series of single releases left me wanting more songs from her. Let's see if she releases something soon.

10 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

I guess that from the singles she's been releasing, the one I truly love is Fucking Crazy. The rest are from meh to fine, but that's that. The Devil Made Me Do It is catchy but the melody is hella annoying to me that I have mixed feelings about it. Make It Through the Day is a good lyrical piece, but the production seemed quite average - though it fits the rest of the tracks. Anyways, this series of single releases left me wanting more songs from her. Let's see if she releases something soon.

i know everything she released this year was hella basic but i just kinda love the simplicity of it all for some reason. 
i think she’ll atleast try to continue releasing a project every year. we just got angel with tattoos last year, and then this year the ep along with a few singles. hopefully next year another album. :nails: