lola

Taylor Swift

Let me backtrack on any negativity and say Fearless is perhaps her best album so I will be listening to this, especially the 6 unheard tracks. It’s very cool she got Colbie Caillat back for Breathe. And I’m really glad she is including the platinum edition tracks because those could have easily been overlooked. Fearless actually has so many classics ?

Breathe

Tell Me Why

You’re Not Sorry

The Other Side of the Door - One of her absolute best songs for me 

The Way I Loved You

White Horse

Superstar

Untouchable

Jump Then Fall

yeah...

Hopefully this sets a precedent for artists to start rereleasing anniversary editions of old albums with unreleased tracks more frequently

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It actually induces anxiety thinking about the sheer amount of vinyl, cd, cassette and merch production is on the way for each rerelease. Poor planet earth!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

10 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

It actually induces anxiety thinking about the sheer amount of vinyl, cd, cassette and merch production is on the way for each rerelease. Poor planet earth!

and our bank accounts... ?

im only buying now because i know i’ll want it later when they get more expensive. not to mention that cover art is gorgeous

2 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Let me backtrack on any negativity and say Fearless is perhaps her best album so I will be listening to this, especially the 6 unheard tracks. It’s very cool she got Colbie Caillat back for Breathe. And I’m really glad she is including the platinum edition tracks because those could have easily been overlooked. Fearless actually has so many classics ?

Breathe

Tell Me Why

You’re Not Sorry

The Other Side of the Door - One of her absolute best songs for me 

The Way I Loved You

White Horse

Superstar

Untouchable

Jump Then Fall

yeah...

Hopefully this sets a precedent for artists to start rereleasing anniversary editions of old albums with unreleased tracks more frequently

Michelle Branch is currently re-recording „The Spirit Room“ ?

This was THE album of my early high school life so I’m so exited that she did this one first!! I can’t wait to hear Love Story tonight! I am sad we have to wait so long for the album, when I first saw the tweet I assumed it was coming tonight 

and that album cover :defeated:

6 brand new songs :defeated:

I hope Red gets the same treatment and we finally hear the 10 minute, ‘Fuck’ version of All too well

"Don’t forget me"

couldn't care less about her recent work but the re-recordings YESSS give it to me ma'am, already rooting for red to get the same treatment :party:

i wonder if she will just re-record her more recent albums like 1989, rep and lover or reimagine their tracks in some way

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

....a TS album I couldnt care much about....

on the other hand if it were SPEAK NOW OR RED OR 1989....

Lover can rot lol.

But this is a good first step :)

She won't re-record Lover.

In celebration, I will listen to my Fearless CD!

Mfhp.gif

3 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lover can rot lol.

But this is a good first step :)

lol lover was made under Republic Records so she has more control of that one...  so you're good 

20 minutes ago, CinnamonGirl said:

I really hope she record Reputation one day that is my FAVORITE TS album

yes I came here to say this! its my top favorite and even tough she won't be able to re-release it 2 yrs from now (I guess bc it the most recent album of the bunch under Big Machine) I wanna hear updated instrumentations :wowcry: :angie:

17 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

couldn't care less about her recent work but the re-recordings YESSS give it to me ma'am, already rooting for red to get the same treatment :party:

i wonder if she will just re-record her more recent albums like 1989, rep and lover or reimagine their tracks in some way

reputation would be the last re-recording.... so anything from 2006-2017 is re-recordable. that one allegedly won't be able to be released in a year or two from now due To it being a more recent a release from what I understand. as I said above, lover is the first album outside of big machine so she has total control of that one.

46 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

reputation would be the last re-recording.... so anything from 2006-2017 is re-recordable. that one allegedly won't be able to be released in a year or two from now due To it being a more recent a release from what I understand. as I said above, lover is the first album outside of big machine so she has total control of that one.

oh yeah i forgot about that lol lover do feels like it belong in the same album cycle of 1989 and rep tho, if that makes any sense...

4 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

oh yeah i forgot about that lol lover do feels like it belong in the same album cycle of 1989 and rep tho, if that makes any sense...

I def agree, its her 3 album pop run