lola

Taylor Swift

Taylor_swift_shocked_heart_gif.gif

i tried being on a tswift forum but it was dead, everyone on there was weird and i can only rly handle 1 forum

ignore the h8ers bc all they're ever gonna be is mean :slowhairflip:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Taylor's a sweetie. I've met her in person and she's such a cool girl.. I don't really listen to her much anymore (I used to be a crazed fan of hers and it was awesome because I could say I listened to country music even though I hate it lol) but occasionally I will play one of her sad songs when I have a breakup or something and need a song to cry to. That sounds awful, but it's true :eek: :aw:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm not a huge fan of her music but I like some of her stuff (because I love pop music and Taylor's is pretty good pop music). I also think she's a nice person, I saw some Interviews with her and one longer documentation (or something about that that she is her own management) and she seemed sweet and smart. The thing I really don't get is why she's doing so many publicity stunts like her relationships ( let's be honest "Haylor" is probably the worst publicity stunt we'll see in our whole lifetime)

i76mrxw.png 

I adore her! What I find interesting about her is that I never get tired of her songs, just like Lana's. Fearless is my favorite album by her and i listened to it like 4 times last week without an actual reason, simply because it's just such great music.

And I love her unreleased songs, nothing like Stupid Boy :legend: :party: :bop:

Anyway, if I recall well she is already writing the next album right? Do you think it will come out next year?

Anyway, if I recall well she is already writing the next album right? Do you think it will come out next year?

yeah she started in july. she's released an album every 2 years so far so probably

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I've always liked how simple and cute her songs are.

Although for "Red" I didn't care much for the songs chosen as singles. The rest of the album had much better songs.

IKR?

Which songs are your favorites?

When I first listened to the whole album all the way through, I was totally surprised how the songs are good and then you get to the songs which come with the deluxe edition and they are the BEST! (well for me anyway ;) )

Girl At Home, Come Back Be Here, and The Moment I Knew are seriously among the best.

IKR?

Which songs are your favorites?

When I first listened to the whole album all the way through, I was totally surprised how the songs are good and then you get to the songs which come with the deluxe edition and they are the BEST! (well for me anyway ;) )

Girl At Home, Come Back Be Here, and The Moment I Knew are seriously among the best.

Red, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight, The Lucky One, State of Grace, Treacherous. From the deluxe edition I like the tune of Girl At Home.

Now that I remember Everything Has Changed was made into single not too long ago, that one is also one of my favorites. That was a good choice.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Red, Stay Stay Stay, Starlight, The Lucky One, State of Grace, Treacherous. From the deluxe edition I like the tune of Girl At Home.

Now that I remember Everything Has Changed was made into single not too long ago, that one is also one of my favorites. That was a good choice.

Stay Stay Stay gave me one of the biggest musical highs of my life once, I remember so clearly, I was singing along and feeling all the words and it was sort of indescribable actually, it felt like I was inside the song. So goooood.

And...I couldn't listen to it ever since, it's like I sucked all the substance out of it :lmao:  But it was worth it.

EHC has such a cute video and you're right that is a cool song :flutter:

I have no idea how it performed on the charts though, like did it even get promotion?

OMG. First for how completely organised that collage thing is to the point where it stresses me out  :biblio:

secondly because OMG that clearly is her 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

what if taylor's actually just putting this nice girl act on 4 the $$$ #conspiracytheory2

Stay Stay Stay gave me one of the biggest musical highs of my life once, I remember so clearly, I was singing along and feeling all the words and it was sort of indescribable actually, it felt like I was inside the song. So goooood.

And...I couldn't listen to it ever since, it's like I sucked all the substance out of it :lmao:  But it was worth it.

EHC has such a cute video and you're right that is a cool song :flutter:

I have no idea how it performed on the charts though, like did it even get promotion?

Hahaha!

And I have no idea how EHC did. I heard it became a single from someone posting a link to the video on another forum I go to. But yeah, the video was very adorable.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I do love her. Would say she's my fav female musician right now. And actually I do hope she will come to Europe next year with her 'Red' tour. I love her Live DVDs and music.

I tried her official forum, but this is too much for me, too many posts while I have too less time to read ...

2611009-taylor-swift-Brian-Doben-617-409

what if taylor's actually just putting this nice girl act on 4 the $$$ #conspiracytheory2

Most public figures do that.

If she was meaner she would get more respect maybe, but she wouldn't be as family-friendly and her touring power would be smaller.

Most public figures do that.

If she was meaner she would get more respect maybe, but she wouldn't be as family-friendly and her touring power would be smaller.

i mean that maybe she isn't as much of a goodie goodie as she pretends to be, she did date john mayer