lola

Taylor Swift

11 hours ago, pawnshop said:

i am so sorry taylor girl but.... i’m still gonna continue streaming the original wildest dreams version :defeated:

yeah I love it too much to give it up :bebe: maybe we should always stream them both back to back so the TV one gets some love too?

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

So according to ATRL, Taylor's dropping hints for 1989 TV :flop:

Personally, I hope she doesn't do a surprise release before Red, and I doubt it's actually happening, but then she done Wildest Dreams before a Red single, so I'm not so sure now

10 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

So according to ATRL, Taylor's dropping hints for 1989 TV :flop:

Personally, I hope she doesn't do a surprise release before Red, and I doubt it's actually happening, but then she done Wildest Dreams before a Red single, so I'm not so sure now

It’s too messy to release it before “Red”, especially her wording in the announcement “my next re-recording is Red”…

But I still believe that “1989” was supposed to come out sometime over the summer, but was delayed for whatever reason. The Colbert Interview and various other hints pointed to it being next. I also think that’s why she announced “Red” so far in advance of Nov. 19th, to curb the rumours of “1989”. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Red (Taylor's Version) has been pushed up, and will now be out on November 12th instead of the 19th!

Streets saying it's to avoid Adele. 

4 hours ago, Mer said:

Red (Taylor's Version) has been pushed up, and will now be out on November 12th instead of the 19th!

Streets saying it's to avoid Adele. 

Taylor and then (rumored) Adele? A lot of our faves and their sales should be scared 

some good news, only 6 more weeks to go :party:what songs are you most excited for?

my most anticipated re-recording: Treacherous

my most anticipated vault track: Forever Winter  

... not forgetting the 10 minute version of All Too Well, but I get more scared than excited when I remember that it's actually coming :true:

31 minutes ago, lover said:

some good news, only 6 more weeks to go :party:what songs are you most excited for?

my most anticipated re-recording: Treacherous

... not forgetting the 10 minute version of All Too Well, but I get more scared than excited when I remember that it's actually coming :true:

most anticipated re-recording: "Holy Ground"

most anticipated vault track: Idk tbh I'm not deep enough in the fandom to really know about her unreleased songs. 

also can't wait for the re-recorded "All Too Well" because finally her vocals will match "Champagne Problems" and we'll get some seamless mashups. 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

most anticipated re-recording: "Holy Ground"

most anticipated vault track: Idk tbh I'm not deep enough in the fandom to really know about her unreleased songs. 

also can't wait for the re-recorded "All Too Well" because finally her vocals will match "Champagne Problems" and we'll get some seamless mashups. 

yeah I'm really excited to get all the re-recordings because of her new vocals! finally my playlist will sound actually cohesive lmao

my most anticipated re-recording: All Too Well

On 10/1/2021 at 1:19 AM, lover said:

yeah I'm really excited to get all the re-recordings because of her new vocals! finally my playlist will sound actually cohesive lmao

Lana's voice changed too over the years. Should she re-record BTD and Paradise too now?

Mfhp.gif

If she preforms Holy Ground on SNL I'll literally cry. I know everyone probably wants All Too Well, but honestly we have more than enough live versions of that song. She should sing one of Holy Ground, The Lucky One, State of Grace + a classic like I Knew You Were Trouble/22

19 hours ago, Mer said:

If she preforms Holy Ground on SNL I'll literally cry. I know everyone probably wants All Too Well, but honestly we have more than enough live versions of that song. She should sing one of Holy Ground, The Lucky One, State of Grace + a classic like I Knew You Were Trouble/22

She's going to perform Stay, Stay, Stay just to mess with us.