lola

Taylor Swift

54 minutes ago, Peace said:

the way that these re-records are making me so excited for her to do reputation, COULD YOU IMAGINE THE VAULT TRACKS!!!!!!

If reputation vault tracks are the original TS6, or she drops the original TS6 and reputation TV as a double album i might just die 

Also imagine 1989 vault tracks having more pop perfection like Style and New Romantics? And imagine Speak Now vault tracks having a Lana feature   absolutely tearing into John Mayer 

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

i have tried again and again but she just never hits for me; i enjoy the radio singles when i hear them but can never get into the albums :cryney:

I’m gonna fix this for you… :agree:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

5 hours ago, Solar Fields said:

I’m excited for Taylor Swift TV. So many classics on that album - Tim McGraw, Teardrops on My Guitar, Picture to Burn, Should’ve Said No, Stay Beautiful, Our Song :clapback:

Me too! I need Teardrops on My Guitar (pop version) (Taylor’s version) right now.

2 minutes ago, mintconfetti said:

And on second listen, IKYWT is miles better, she’s not stretching her voice so hard now. But Never Ever is still a no-no (i love the original version btw)💀

On my re-listens I’ve adjusted to the new versions of every song but the high pitched WE! in WANEGBT is throwing me off so bad… :eartha2:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

On my re-listens I’ve adjusted to the new versions of every song but the high pitched WE! in WANEGBT is throwing me off so bad… :eartha2:

Who said yes to that chipmunk WEEEE 😭

All Too Well has been my #1 favorite song for the past 9 years so I was afraid I would never be able to get attached to the new version but it just clicked with me and I’m feeling so emotional right now. She nailed the bridge (Heyyyyyy you called me - this line 😭).

The 10 min version is such a serve. I get teary everytime the first new verse kicks in. 

‘Red (Taylor’s Version)’ breaks the record for biggest debut streams for a female album, the record previously being held by Taylor’s own ‘folklore’. It debuted with 90 MILLION streams in its first 24 hrs. 

The most streamed song - All Too Well (Ten Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) - debuted with 6.6 MILLION streams and placed #1 on the Spotify Global chart. :trisha:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

30 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

‘Red (Taylor’s Version)’ breaks the record for biggest debut streams for a female album, the record previously being held by Taylor’s own ‘folklore’. It debuted with 90 MILLION streams in its first 24 hrs. 

The most streamed song - All Too Well (Ten Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) - debuted with 6.6 MILLION streams and placed #1 on the Spotify Global chart. :trisha:

So well-deserved and so happy for her. 

I really haven’t followed Taylor very closely since Speak Now and Red but I did revisit this version and I must say it is a breath of fresh air and nostalgia. I’m really looking forward to a TV Speak Now. That will always be my fave TS album so very interested to see how a redone version with unreleased tracks will be. Taylor truly is a magical artist when you think about her growth and development. Personally for me she went in a direction that I just wasn’t as invested in with her releases after Red but you cannot deny her catalog and the talent/drive she exhibits and exudes. 

13 minutes ago, DLT said:

I really haven’t followed Taylor very closely since Speak Now and Red but I did revisit this version and I must say it is a breath of fresh air and nostalgia. I’m really looking forward to a TV Speak Now. That will always be my fave TS album so very interested to see how a redone version with unreleased tracks will be. Taylor truly is a magical artist when you think about her growth and development. Personally for me she went in a direction that I just wasn’t as invested in with her releases after Red but you cannot deny her catalog and the talent/drive she exhibits and exudes. 

manifesting lana on a track similar to safe and sound/last kiss on one of the vault songs :nails:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

I know she originally wrote and gave Better Man to Little Big Town but let me just say this version is it! It is my favorite vault track too. Soooo good!

Also ATW10 adds a lot more layers and interesting lyrics that further add to that story and experience. I really love that deeper dive and enjoy it very much.