lola

Taylor Swift

why does the chorus of message in a bottle sound like a pre chorus, like the production doesn't go off enough it sounds like a build up and im just waiting for the production to come heavier... i take it this is because crap antonoff produced it right? which brings me to another question are the vault songs re recorded by crap antonoff too? if so, please can someone leak the (original) red version of message in a bottle thanks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyone know why Target isn’t stocking the Red TV vinyl yet in stores? Will they be? I got one of the Fearless varients, but haven’t seen Red at Target on vinyl. Also, what all varients of Fearless did she release? The real version of Fearless I mean…. Also what all variants got released for Evermore? I got one of the color vinyls (can’t remember which bc i don’t like opening color vinyls unless i get 2 copies, one I keep sealed, the other i listen to or like to look at)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why does the chorus of message in a bottle sound like a pre chorus, like the production doesn't go off enough it sounds like a build up and im just waiting for the production to come heavier... i take it this is because crap antonoff produced it right? which brings me to another question are the vault songs re recorded by crap antonoff too? if so, please can someone leak the (original) red version of message in a bottle thanks

Message In a Bottle is produced by Elvira. And Jack actually did a great job with his vault tracks Babe and Forever Winter.

7 minutes ago, Elsemarie159 said:

Is it worth buying a signed Red CD from a scalper on eBay? I'm tempted to buy one but it's so expensive when I add up shipping and fees and all that stuff.

personally i don’t buy signed things second hand because the prices are extortionate and it feels less ‘personal’? idk if that makes sense but taylor signing a cd and me buying it directly from her feels more authentic to me than buying from a third party whose main goal is to make profit. i’d say use the money to buy something else, and wait for a signed version of a future album from her website that will be cheaper and more special :)

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

36 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

personally i don’t buy signed things second hand because the prices are extortionate and it feels less ‘personal’? idk if that makes sense but taylor signing a cd and me buying it directly from her feels more authentic to me than buying from a third party whose main goal is to make profit. i’d say use the money to buy something else, and wait for a signed version of a future album from her website that will be cheaper and more special :)

Ugh I would love to buy something directly from her shop but the international signed CDs are always sold out within minutes :noparty:

On 11/20/2021 at 12:46 AM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Anyone know why Target isn’t stocking the Red TV vinyl yet in stores? Will they be? I got one of the Fearless varients, but haven’t seen Red at Target on vinyl. Also, what all varients of Fearless did she release? The real version of Fearless I mean…. Also what all variants got released for Evermore? I got one of the color vinyls (can’t remember which bc i don’t like opening color vinyls unless i get 2 copies, one I keep sealed, the other i listen to or like to look at)

The stores in my area have/had copies of Red.

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

This is the way I feel too. I really want to own the Red and Folklore signed CDs but buying it off of someone other than Taylor herself makes it feel less valuable even though the price will be 10x higher than what she would sell it for on her webstore :( It sucks signed CDs don't keep in stock for long

giphy.gif 

still hoping we get an evermore long pond studio sessions album, maybe as a part of her grammy campaign or something. her doing an all too well long pond studios thing made me think there’s still a possibility. she confirmed she was gonna do it around the time evermore got released so let’s hope she actually will lol. the 1 year anniversary’s coming up, seems like a perfect time to release it tbh.

qfrWuBl.png

On 11/21/2021 at 8:28 PM, Terrence Loves Me said:

she's milking all too well 10 minute version

now at #1 on the Billboard charts, congratulations to Taylor and Jack. I just wish Venice Bitch would have had that kind of success.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:35 PM, TrashMagiq said:

still hoping we get an evermore long pond studio sessions album, maybe as a part of her grammy campaign or something. her doing an all too well long pond studios thing made me think there’s still a possibility. she confirmed she was gonna do it around the time evermore got released so let’s hope she actually will lol. the 1 year anniversary’s coming up, seems like a perfect time to release it tbh.

I'm really hoping too! I didn't watch Folklore long pond sessions until around Christmas time 2020, and it just made me feel so festive.

I would love that same feeling by watching Evermore long pond sessions around Christmas 2021. Especially considering it has songs like tis the damn season & champagne problems which just scream Winter.

40 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i've been so obsessed with the lakes (original version) lately, it's so good!

Was really hoping we’d get something like a “right where you left me (original version)” for the Evermore anniversary :/

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Mer said:

Was really hoping we’d get something like a “right where you left me (original version)” for the Evermore anniversary :/

waiting for ivy 10 min version :true:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost