lola

Taylor Swift

32 minutes ago, bigspender said:

speak now incoming tmrw?

some kind of announcement definitely :smokes:

on an unrelated note, going to watch the fireworks with my swifty friend tomorrow night and celebrate 2022 by playing 22 (Taylor’s Version) at midnight 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I can't believe we're still doing this after: 

1. Woodvale

2. Sycamore 

3. 1989 summer 2021 

4. Evermore: The Buckingham Palace Sessions 

5. 2022 FolkLoverMore Tour 

6. Red + 1989 dual release 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

besides the singles (not all of them, you know the ones) I think Lover is a great album! I Forgot That You Existed and London Boy are the two deep cuts that are complete misses but the rest ranges from solid to fantastic. this is just my opinion though and I understand where the people who disagree are coming from

Speak Now is most likely going to be the next re-recording, just based off process of elimination.

But it's probably not coming anytime soon. She'll definitely have the vinyl releases align with the first week sales again (we saw how well Red TV did with that), so wouldn't expect Speak Now TV until May 2022.

I am surprised she hasn't released Enchanted TV though, it's back in her top 10 most popular Spotify songs.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:14 PM, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

lover is a bad album i don't want a tour for it

Hide contents

folklore & evermore are great albums but they aren't the type of album that would fit in a tour setting

:bebe:

i think Lover is good, not her best but it’s solid, like @tt1pdvinyl said, besides IFTYE and LB, and the 3 horrible singles it’s pretty great. 

the set list for the next tour, i can imagine taylor including:

- cardigan

- august

- betty

- dorothea

- right where you left me

- ivy

- no body no crime

- the last great american dynasty

- mirrorball

from folklore and evermore

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

folklore and evermore are not tour material tbh, they should be played in very small settings in which the vocals and the acoustic guitar could properly shine.

this is never going to happen because taylor is one of the biggest singers rn but still

On 1/4/2022 at 6:32 AM, DearSociety13 said:

Speak Now is most likely going to be the next re-recording, just based off process of elimination.

But it's probably not coming anytime soon. She'll definitely have the vinyl releases align with the first week sales again (we saw how well Red TV did with that), so wouldn't expect Speak Now TV until May 2022.

I am surprised she hasn't released Enchanted TV though, it's back in her top 10 most popular Spotify songs.

I’m guessing she’ll release Enchanted TV for Valentine’s Day weekend and stick with the 3-month rollout like Fearless & Red and come out with the full album in May! Just a guess :)

although I really believed her hints led to 1989 next then SN, but I would think she’ll do a summer/fall release for 1989, which would mean SN would have to come first unless she saves 1989 for 2023, but I doubt it!

i just heard the lakes for the first time and it sounds like such a lana song and i really like it. it's very lowkey

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole