lola

Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

not y’all wanting lana to release in october :icant: it’s like y’all WANT her to make absolutely 0 noise 

Preach!

anyways, I don’t even think LDR9 is finished at this point. Beginning of 2023 is more and more a possibility. November maybe if she is allowed to release digitally first. 

Yeah I don’t actually expect new Lana this year, and above all, sales and charting means zilch to me. 

anyways, I’m really looking forward to this. I’m definitely in the camp of folklore/evermore standom, and I prefer that folkier vibe, but this looks like it’s still gonna be different than straight up pop music so I’m very intrigued. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Preach!

anyways, I don’t even think LDR9 is finished at this point. Beginning of 2023 is more and more a possibility. November maybe if she is allowed to release digitally first. 

Same and i’m fine with it if it’s not finished, she can take her time. I hope she doesn’t release anything until next summer. Outside of LB there’s not much demand for a Lana album rn when she recently gave us 2. And the end of 2022 is too stacked anyway to give her some shine, everyone will be seated for Taylor, Blackpink’s and Beyoncé’s rumored Act II/visual album until christmas. Lana will be at her most powerful when it’s getting warmer again and then we’ll eat :dance:

9 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

October is a bussy month…

So true bestie, we fucking won :trisha:

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

why does it look so euphoria even the font lol

Sobbing at this comment, I saw that thin Helvetica and was definitely picking up euphoria vibes too. Not a bad aesthetic direction or theme necessarily, but I wish it was a bit more original :oprah3:

titty swift releasing a new album again? hm interesting :true: i'll prolly get the vinyl for my collection

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 hours ago, zombie girl said:

someone pointed out that “Track One”, “Track Two”, “Track Three” etc could actually be the song titles instead of just placeholders on the cover for now and tbh considering the fact that this is a concept album i actually believe that may end up being true

that would be so pretentious and annoying lol i hope they’re just placeholders

qfrWuBl.png

35 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

that would be so pretentious and annoying lol i hope they’re just placeholders

i guess if it's true then people will make their own titles. like the stans will make song titles and it'll make more sense then. also what kinda single is "track 4" or whatever ends up being a single? titty swift loves the radio too much, she won't release an album without a radio song 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok, even though I want a new Taylor album…

Spoiler

We all know LDR9 is on Taylor’s iPad #4, What if she mistakenly sends those files to Pallas & we get LDR9 early! On Vinyl, Cd & Cassette!

WE WON

:godlaugh:

Spoiler

EDIT:

IMAGINE THE SALES!!!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

16 hours ago, Mer said:

rs_634x1024-220829034555-634-taylor-swif

mummy

I count 13 stars

When did our fav release the Tropico Movie?

When did MARINA (and the diamonds) release the Electra Heart music video?

Lana hung out with Marina in 2018 and what album did Marina release just a year later?

Love + Fear

Now what is the 12th track on Love + Fear

Now who had a rumoured album called Karma?

Taylor

Taylana collab confirmed :et:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~