lola

Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

I count 13 stars

When did our fav release the Tropico Movie?

When did MARINA (and the diamonds) release the Electra Heart music video?

Lana hung out with Marina in 2018 and what album did Marina release just a year later?

Love + Fear

Now what is the 12th track on Love + Fear

Now who had a rumoured album called Karma?

Taylor

Taylana collab confirmed :et:

The only reason i don't want a collab is because of the inevitable "Taylana collab has just surpassed X and Y as Lana's most streamed songs" tweets every other day :et:

I'm really curious about Midnights genre 

14 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

we all know lana is featured in one of these songs let's stop pretending she isn't:thankyou: her first #1 is coming get ready guys :wave2:

amen !!

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Different CDs & vinyls with colourway/cover variants have been added to her store! x

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift)

0-C3-AA921-FE5-B-4-C94-BBE3-CA4-ED58706-EE

26482621-2395-49-D6-844-F-70-F3-B804-A3-DE

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

25 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

those mock ups had me worried for a sec about the no song titles thing being true but she blocked off the song titles in that promo vid she did so she’s def not going that route

some of those bitches looked long af btw

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I fucking hate it here. I still cant pre-order that Jade green version in Australia (it literally says that it cant ship that particular product to my address) 😀

Anyone knows any link i can use to pre-order a vinyl copy for Jade Green edition in Australia?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m sure this has already been said, but I really think there’s a good chance Lana will feature on Midnights. 

I mean, it’s allegedly a rock album, and we know that it wasn’t too long ago that we got the Jack x Lana x Taylor photo. Plus, given Swift’s description of the record, it would make sense to have the queen of melancholia herself on the record:ma: not to mention she called Lana her favorite female lyricist AND lauding her as the most influential pop artist:dua:

They both have their own songwriting skillsets, and (despite my personal dislike of collabs from almost any artist) I think we could get something really gorgeous if executed correctly!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath