lola

Taylor Swift

Holy shit there’s a Gaylor article on the front page of Rolling Stone that specifically mentions Karlie Kloss and Diana Agron…

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I've just realised that her albums that aren't planned are all in lower case meaning that Midnights has been planned all along?

For example:

2006 - Taylor Swift

2008 - Fearless

2010 - Speak Now

2012 - Red

2014 - 1989

2017 - reputation

2019 - Lover

2020 - folklore 

2020 - evermore

2021 - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

2021 - Red (Taylor's Version)

2022 - Midnights

We know that both folklore and evermore were pandemic records and weren't part of Taylor's plan, as she would've been mid Lover album cycle and starting the Lover Fest tour in 2020. 

There's also a lot of speculation that she had already finished her 6th album in 2016 (following her normal release pattern) and it was postponed/scrapped in favour of making what became reputation (there's a lot of theories) and Taylor hints at this in the Look What You Made Me Do music video when she crosses out TS6 and writes reputation instead.

These 3 albums are her only albums that have all lowercase album titles? Meaning Midnights is an album that has been planned and most likely has been in evolution since the Lover era!

7 minutes ago, bored said:

I've just realised that her albums that aren't planned are all in lower case meaning that Midnights has been planned all along?

For example:

2006 - Taylor Swift

2008 - Fearless

2010 - Speak Now

2012 - Red

2014 - 1989

2017 - reputation

2019 - Lover

2020 - folklore 

2020 - evermore

2021 - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

2021 - Red (Taylor's Version)

2022 - Midnights

We know that both folklore and evermore were pandemic records and weren't part of Taylor's plan, as she would've been mid Lover album cycle and starting the Lover Fest tour in 2020. 

There's also a lot of speculation that she had already finished her 6th album in 2016 (following her normal release pattern) and it was postponed/scrapped in favour of making what became reputation (there's a lot of theories) and Taylor hints at this in the Look What You Made Me Do music video when she crosses out TS6 and writes reputation instead.

These 3 albums are her only albums that have all lowercase album titles? Meaning Midnights is an album that has been planned and most likely has been in evolution since the Lover era!

ok i need the original TS6 then :cryney:

i'd like to imagine that Midnights would have been in evolution since TS6 if theyre songs she's thought of during midnight. there would have been a lot of that around 2016

On 9/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m sure this has already been said, but I really think there’s a good chance Lana will feature on Midnights. 

I mean, it’s allegedly a rock album, and we know that it wasn’t too long ago that we got the Jack x Lana x Taylor photo. Plus, given Swift’s description of the record, it would make sense to have the queen of melancholia herself on the record:ma: not to mention she called Lana her favorite female lyricist AND lauding her as the most influential pop artist:dua:

They both have their own songwriting skillsets, and (despite my personal dislike of collabs from almost any artist) I think we could get something really gorgeous if executed correctly!

omg a TS rock album?? :trisha: hoping for a The Rich Whores style instrumental :trisha:

I’m really curious about Midnights, to see how « vulnerable » it really is (I do suffer from insomnia from time to time and this is how I feel when it happens, with anxieties never far). 
i really liked folklore, evermore, her version of Red also. I can’t wait to hear her version of 1989.  It’s Lover I really don’t like (I find it very Meh 🫤). 

43 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m really curious about Midnights, to see how « vulnerable » it really is (I do suffer from insomnia from time to time and this is how I feel when it happens, with anxieties never far). 
i really liked folklore, evermore, her version of Red also. I can’t wait to hear her version of 1989.  It’s Lover I really don’t like (I find it very Meh 🫤). 

I’m also really curious about this album. 

I really haven’t followed Taylor closely since the original Red album. I’ve been very casual since and haven’t found an album that clicks fully for me. Speak Now is my absolute fave and the one I’m most looking forward to her re-recording. TV Red was very good as well! 

Anyways point is I haven’t really been an avid Taylor listener for quite a while but I feel some sort of pull or magnetism in regards to Midnights. It has a certain energy about it. I’m very curious!

Also no shade at all to Taylor as far as my not listening to her. She’s def one of the most talented and business savvy artists out there. An amazing combo. Just her later releases haven’t connected with me on a personal level like her earlier work had. 

29 minutes ago, DLT said:

I’m also really curious about this album. 

I really haven’t followed Taylor closely since the original Red album. I’ve been very casual since and haven’t found an album that clicks fully for me. Speak Now is my absolute fave and the one I’m most looking forward to her re-recording. TV Red was very good as well! 

Anyways point is I haven’t really been an avid Taylor listener for quite a while but I feel some sort of pull or magnetism in regards to Midnights. It has a certain energy about it. I’m very curious!

Also no shade at all to Taylor as far as my not listening to her. She’s def one of the most talented and business savvy artists out there. An amazing combo. Just her later releases haven’t connected with me on a personal level like her earlier work had. 

I don’t consider myself a Swiftie at all, but I have warmed up to her a lot since folklore. Before that, I liked a couple of songs here and there, but I was mainly put off by how the media was describing her (« using » her breakups for marketing an album). But i gave her a chance and I really like her storytelling. I don’t like everything she releases (and I do feel that many of her albums are a bit « bloated », which, I’m sure, really pleases her fans), but when I do love songs on her albums, they’re really good. She has great texts, great Melodies, has great marketing skills and man is she prolific! My fave from her is the new All Too Well version. 
anyways, im curious about midnights and hope Lana is featured on one of the songs. 

I kind of wish she’d release a single from Midnights so I know if I’d want to preorder the record. A glimpse into the new sound might be nice

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

16 minutes ago, sad angel forever said:

TAYLANA COULD BE TRUE!!

Check Taylor's last TikTok at 0:06 - 0:07 ! Look at her sweater, isn't it familiar? 

Hide contents

FPdmKIJVEAE1JEi.jpg

And Jack confirmed on Twitter he was involved on Midnights… Unless Lana happened to drop by the studio just to hang out, that collab sure seems very likely ❤️❤️