lola

Taylor Swift

11 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Spotify sent me a notification of a Playlist about songs written by Taylor Swift, And Cruel Summer is on it.

I thought St. Vincent actually wrote the song? not just co-wrote?

Written by Taylor, jack antonoff and St Vincent :true:

On 9/13/2022 at 10:23 AM, maysparkle said:

I kind of wish she’d release a single from Midnights so I know if I’d want to preorder the record. A glimpse into the new sound might be nice

I already pre ordered the moonstone blue vinyl from her website and the target exclusive CD with bonus tracks :true:

On 9/20/2022 at 7:10 AM, The Siren said:

I already pre ordered the moonstone blue vinyl from her website and the target exclusive CD with bonus tracks :true:

Ack, my wallet; I gave in and bought the same :)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

20 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

tracklist 

Reveal hidden contents

1. Lavender Haze

2. Maroon 

3. Anti-Hero 

4. Snow on the Beach 

5. You're On Your Own, Kid

6. Midnight Rain 

7. Question...?

8. Vigilante Shit

9. Bejeweled 

10. Labyrinth 

11. Karma 

12. Sweet Nothing

13. Mastermind

where did this come from😮

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

nobody asked but i saw this when i was little and i didn't know who taylor swift was and i didn't understand what a "parody" was either. so i just thought this was a real song and i sent it to everyone and posted it everywhere cause i loved it so much 

just thought i'd contribute to this thread :true:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

7 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

OH MY GOD THAT THUMBNAIL......i have a very weird story about this video but idk if i should get into #that

well you brought it up so now you have no choice but to elaborate :pout:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 minute ago, sexyslutboy said:

well you brought it up so now you have no choice but to elaborate :pout:

ok😭 

Spoiler

so i was 6 when i watched this while just randomly going through youtube. unsupervised of course. when i tell you this video scared the everliving shit out of me i MEAN IT... i have a really high tolerance for horror now but this video was bone chilling to me lmao. however im not even talking about the main video i didnt care about that. im talking about that dumb baby at the end. idk what it was. maybe because its kind of a jumpscare. i knew it was just a video but i made up a whole scary story about it in my head and was in hysterics for weeks. i think i had my first panic attack in my 1st grade class because i couldnt stop thinking about it it got ridiculous... and then i saw the baby swings at the park swinging on their own and had another breakdown. it was bad for me fr. i cant believe its just a ryan higa video. looking back on it that baby isnt even creepy at all like .

40 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

nobody asked but i saw this when i was little and i didn't know who taylor swift was and i didn't understand what a "parody" was either. so i just thought this was a real song and i sent it to everyone and posted it everywhere cause i loved it so much 

wowwww that a name I haven't seen in yearssssss, she's one of the OG YouTubers to make parody videos 

1 hour ago, sexyslutboy said:

okay i have the same exact story OMFG.

Moonlight blue vinyls with signed pictures up on her site now for those interested, I have a feeling this will sell quickly x

9023-D688-64-E7-46-B0-8-E5-E-92-FFAD40-CFC4

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Moonlight blue vinyls with signed pictures up on her site now for those interested, I have a feeling this will sell quickly x

9023-D688-64-E7-46-B0-8-E5-E-92-FFAD40-CFC4

but-

i pre ordered the moonstone blue vinyl on the day the pre orders went up :noparty:

will i not get the signed item? :noparty:

Just now, The Siren said:

but-

i pre ordered the moonstone blue vinyl on the day the pre orders went up :noparty:

will i not get the signed item? :noparty:

No, not unless you order again unfortunately. But if you want one act fast, the international ones have already sold out! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 10/6/2022 at 5:20 PM, regattasinthewind said:

tracklist 

Hide contents

1. Lavender Haze

2. Maroon 

3. Anti-Hero 

4. Snow on the Beach 

5. You're On Your Own, Kid

6. Midnight Rain 

7. Question...?

8. Vigilante Shit

9. Bejeweled